Air Jordan II OG box pics?

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

4u7xol.gif
good job. u just used that gif so correctly.

i'll do us all a favor and log off and delete my account.

Yeah you probably meant to type this. right? yeah.

whats up w/ the iguana or lizrd or w/e? ahaha. i cant see like the details /captions next to it.

i tried to find pictures of the booklet, but couldnt find a good one. I found this picture though...some more og ii's with their box...
dh2zie.jpg

The IIs are arguably the most slept on jays out of the series. I personally like em. I wonder what the market value is for a pair of DS '86 OGs? I rarelysee a pair on the bay. I mostly see the '94s and '04s.

never owned a pair of iis but will very very soon..... thanks for the pics ox the box

Originally Posted by icekickz89

The IIs are arguably the most slept on jays out of the series. I personally like em. I wonder what the market value is for a pair of DS '86 OGs? I rarely see a pair on the bay. I mostly see the '94s and '04s.

you're going to have to at least drop $1000. I know there was a VNDS pair of OG's on ebay a few months ago with og box that went for around $800

Originally Posted by wikeywo

The IIs are arguably the most slept on jays out of the series. I personally like em. I wonder what the market value is for a pair of DS '86 OGs? I rarely see a pair on the bay. I mostly see the '94s and '04s.

you're going to have to at least drop $1000. I know there was a VNDS pair of OG's on ebay a few months ago with og box that went for around $800

I owned a pair of DS OG AJ II's. Besides the soles falling off, the uppers were in immaculate condition. Box was in immaculate condition. Came with thecard (showing how the insoles were relevant).

Well, i put them on eBay almost 5 years ago and they fetched for 990. These are one of the rarest Originals around. Maybe even rarer than the 1's...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by wikeywo

I owned a pair of DS OG AJ II's. Besides the soles falling off, the uppers were in immaculate condition. Box was in immaculate condition. Came with the card (showing how the insoles were relevant).

Well, i put them on eBay almost 5 years ago and they fetched for 990. These are one of the rarest Originals around. Maybe even rarer than the 1's...
do you have any pictures of them still? i'd love to see them. and i agree with you about their rarity, ive seen at least 50 og 1's andaround 10 og 2's.

Wow!!! A thing of beauty.... this shoe is so underrated....I wish they would go back to the original 1987 style...Memories.....Made in Italy.........JordanBrand WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!! Stop selling garbage and calling it retros.......Actually, this shoe will come back when kids start wanting what their great uncleswore....research original nike air jordans.......

wikeywo, nah but i wish i still did.
tired.gif
This was 4-5 years ago, i relocated to a different state with a differentcomputer.

Had they of been my size and wearable; i would've kept them.

Im glad i owned them though... Showed them off to friends, and i actually posted them on NT at the time...
happy.gif

Made in Italy. Hmmm....what a sight that was to see..

i just saw a pair of OG 2's on ebay tonite they were pretty beat up and the seller didn't have the box.
just imagine how much JB would charge if they retroed those with same italian leather and craftsmanship

Back
Top Bottom