Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

The store by me still had a size 11 if anyone is interested.

The store is in Chicago, by 51st and Pulaski.

Got mine in two days from Finishline.  These shoes look great in person! Especially if you have clothing that can accent it 
nthat.gif

Got one of my two pairs today. I think they look cool, but the quality is definitely not up to the Retro '88 quality. You can see differences in the inside lining and the tongue material. Still deciding if I'm going to wear them or put on ice....

Slept hard on these. Either lace combo.

If anybody in Cincinnati area knw where I can find these send me a message.

These are just awful. Pure hypebeast colorway.

If you didn't know nike actually made this hideous color, you would have thought they were fake
Agreed 100%. Glad i'm not the only one who thinks this way. These are terrible.  They ruined the 3's by releasing these craps.With the exception of the  Doernbecher's I only like the OG colorways for the 3's (TB's. WC's, BC's, Fire Reds) 

these are getting alot of hate but IMO they are sexy..the green really pops on them cant wait to get my pair today

a few years ago i would have jumped on this colorway just for being a jordan 3

but this color and the black/red are just too juvenile

These are Fresh.

The more you look at them on your feet the more you appreciate the green. It really pops and have gotten a lot of compliments

I agree that some colors can be juvenile but isn't the reason you buy kicks to satisfy the inner child? Kicks are for fun.... and JB has been on the neon green train for a good min

good thing jordan brand made these limited...if these where a general release these would of end up in ross and marshalls...

Back
Top Bottom