What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
can anyone who ordered through BSTN chime in and give me a heads up on how many days it took for a shipping confirmation? Ordered late sat night just have order confirmation. TY in advance!
Same for me bro. I ordered late Sat night and i emailed them yesterday. I received order confirmation and shipping tracking info tgis morning about 2 hrs ago. Coming via FedEx. Im sure your good. Do you have order confirmation?

Is worth getting bc3s for a toddler? Can any other dads out there tell me if you think its even worth buying a toddler some Js or do they grow out of them too fast?

They won't wear them long, that's a given.
All kids are different, obviously, but here's what I experienced w/ my daughter (who is now 5 yrs old.)
When she was too little to dress herself, I could throw some retro IIIs or VIs on her and out the door we'd go.
But with each passing day she became more and more dependently independent -- she would basically wear anything BUT the shoes you pulled out of her closet. For a daddy who buys his little girl Js, it kind of sucks...
The ending is a good one, though, as I have a son who just turned 1 and all of those OG colorway Js his sister barely wore are now his.
As an aside, I always found good toddler retros on clearance.

Fyi. If you are still waiting from FNL for tracking info...you can call the 1888 # for the customer service, type in your order number and it populates a tracking number from ups for you. I then tracked my pears that way. Didnt want to call in and talk to a rep...wait was too long. Looks like all my babies will be here on thursday.

Yeah I went TTS for bc3s. Last year the true blues I returned were stiff and too tight. Didn't care that they weren't selling, just couldn't see myself wearing out an uncomfortable shoe. Would be great if someone who owns both made a straight up comparison
I got wide feet and still have my TB3's. Went half size up on TB3's and also with the BC3's. For me, length-wise the fit is the same but toe box is roomier, not as snug. Could be the softer leather IDK. No heel slippage here. Comfort is just night and day between the two.

Is worth getting bc3s for a toddler? Can any other dads out there tell me if you think its even worth buying a toddler some Js or do they grow out of them too fast?

Not worth it. I was contemplating on scooping these up for my 1.5 year old nephew but decided against it. I got him a pair of Yeezy 350 and he outgrew them in like a month. Not worth spending so much on a pair of sneakers they're going to wear a few times.

Not worth it. I was contemplating on scooping these up for my 1.5 year old nephew but decided against it. I got him a pair of Yeezy 350 and he outgrew them in like a month. Not worth spending so much on a pair of sneakers they're going to wear a few times.

That's the same age as mine. I'm gonna pass on the toddler shoes. Thanks for the input NT!

cypher complete...
IMG_3272.JPG IMG_3284.JPG

I got wide feet and still have my TB3's. Went half size up on TB3's and also with the BC3's. For me, length-wise the fit is the same but toe box is roomier, not as snug. Could be the softer leather IDK. No heel slippage here. Comfort is just night and day between the two.

So the next question is has anyone that had to or wish they went a half size up on the TBs try their TTS for the BCs. A half size up is always going to be do able, its preference. We've heard people say the BC3s fit better. Thanks for the input

to each their own...i've bought my 4 year old son jays in every size since he started walking. different sizes would last a different amount of time. (typically between 4-9 months in the sizes he's worn so far). when he grew out of his infrared 6s, he had cement 4s waiting. some pairs will then get worn by his baby sister as well.

infant sizes are $60 regular priced and preschool is $80...obviously less if you find them on clearance or closeout. for my kid to wear them everyday for 6 months, get complimented by strangers, look fresh in his baby pictures that he'll have for the rest of his life....thats worth it to me.

for people that tell me (on here and in person) "it isnt worth it to buy kids jordans" or "thats a waste of money".....stay in your lane and outta my pockets. put your kids in stride rites then.

So the next question is has anyone that had to or wish they went a half size up on the TBs try their TTS for the BCs. A half size up is always going to be do able, its preference. We've heard people say the BC3s fit better. Thanks for the input

I have wide feet, and went with my TTS in these, and they are comfy as ever. And usually with some J’s they’re uncomfy on my first wear or two (specifically 1’s but they tend to give in quickly)

Wow my order from last nights Hibbetts restock actually shipped - I thought it was too good to be true, but nope it was real and the shoes are on their way.

I went TTS (size 10) on both TBs and BCs and feel that the TBs are a tad more snug/overall tighter. Both are comfortable fits though in my opinion.

I have a wide variety of AM 90s for my 5 year old, Saucony, NB type of shoes. This is after a couple of years of Js, that he outgrew, couldn't fit into, or wouldn't wear.
I enjoyed having him in Js, but he clearly didn't care what he had on his feet. He did like the AMs and others, however, recently, he only wants to wear his crocs and star wars :stoneface:
It's a personal decision, the infant sizes (when they can't even walk) I never cared about, but I see nothing wrong with it either. It's all individual preference IMO

I really wish I didn't strike out on 12.5s online....my pinky toes are feeling crushed in these..otherwise fits nicely. I'm hoping with some breaking in, I'll be good.

I usually never double up but these were a must. Maybe I’ll decide to return or sell them later but for now, I’m enjoying it
These are the first shoes I've ever doubled up on, I take great care of my shoes, so I can make one pair last quite a long time. We'll see how I feel in the next week or two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom