What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I can't escape that the toebox bothers me. I finally got a pair and got caught up in everybodys excitement for these.

But it irritates me that giant obnoxiously big EP and toebox every time I look down. Like honestly I think it bothers me more then the air jumpman because at least i dont see that often when Im wearing them.
Time to sell and move on

The EP I got from kickscrew is legit. But honestly I never notice these stuff until it keeps getting mentioned here, but it wouldn’t bother me if I got one somewhat bigger.

And if anything is somewhat off it’s consider B-grade, fakes, UA haha

Feeling artsy tonight

2DFD1F9B-8E6B-4728-BA17-8092059B65AE.jpeg

IMG_0418.JPG
It's been 4 years since the oreo's released. I remember making a big fuss about the leather not looking tumble. I'm sure some of you guys remember I kno bigJ does lol. To think about it now, I am kinda embarrassed for all the stupid comments I made, oh well I can't take it back. But anyways I'm putting the Oreo's to rest and the BC3 in full gear.

IMG_0418.JPG
It's been 4 years since the oreo's released. I remember making a big fuss about the leather not looking tumble. I'm sure some of you guys remember I kno bigJ does lol. To think about it now, I am kinda embarrassed for all the stupid comments I made, oh well I can't take it back. But anyways I'm putting the Oreo's to rest and the BC3 in full gear.

Love the leather on my oreo 4s

IMG_0418.JPG
Love the oreos just had to stop wearing them because paint started to chip :emoji_disappointed_relieved: and was so difficult to not wear them they was my everyday shoe

Wearing my pair today and sold my double up last night, now there’s another restock lol

Back
Top Bottom