Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by CAR2690

Hopefully these easy to cop as the white/cement's were!!

I feel the same I have a spot early release for 190 but my money is tight
frown.gif

Hope these are an easy cop. I will have to work Friday night so I may not have the chance to cop online. Might have to head out Saturday morning

Hope these are an easy cop. I will have to work Friday night so I may not have the chance to cop online. Might have to head out Saturday morning

how did the cement 3s fit?
i don't have much to compare it to, but lets say ice blue Xs?

help someone

help someone

Originally Posted by calikev34

help someone

I would say a little less then a half size big for me, I wear an 11 on almost all my shoes. I won't get a 10.5 though since I won't take a risk with them.
My boy copped early and sent me pics of them yesterday, although I haven't seen them in person the quality is on point he said and according to his pics they look it as well.

Originally Posted by calikev34

help someone

I would say a little less then a half size big for me, I wear an 11 on almost all my shoes. I won't get a 10.5 though since I won't take a risk with them.
My boy copped early and sent me pics of them yesterday, although I haven't seen them in person the quality is on point he said and according to his pics they look it as well.

^^^ I agree I wear a sz 10 and I do ask for a 9.5

I can't wait for these as I see a lot of ppl are already going to be lining up!

^^^ I agree I wear a sz 10 and I do ask for a 9.5

I can't wait for these as I see a lot of ppl are already going to be lining up!

we do know that shoe stores let you try them on right? $%* is up with all these stupid questions, try them on before you buy them and unless you are gunna ball in them a 1/2 size is not going to affect anything.

we do know that shoe stores let you try them on right? $%* is up with all these stupid questions, try them on before you buy them and unless you are gunna ball in them a 1/2 size is not going to affect anything.

^^some people buy online or via telephone, so they come to NT in order to get some helpful assistance.

^^some people buy online or via telephone, so they come to NT in order to get some helpful assistance.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

unless you are gunna ball in them a 1/2 size is not going to affect anything.

All I know is that when kicks are too big on me, they crease a LOT easier.  Particularly a shoe like the 3 with that leather. 

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

unless you are gunna ball in them a 1/2 size is not going to affect anything.

All I know is that when kicks are too big on me, they crease a LOT easier.  Particularly a shoe like the 3 with that leather. 

Back
Top Bottom