Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by RockAJs

gotta save all the cash I can summer releases are gonna be really expensive this year, hot fiya!
I feel you, bro.  It looks like I'll have to start drinking less patron and more yuengling.

Originally Posted by RockAJs

gotta save all the cash I can summer releases are gonna be really expensive this year, hot fiya!
I feel you, bro.  It looks like I'll have to start drinking less patron and more yuengling.

Originally Posted by big1236

where'd everybody get theirs? I just want one pair man... for real...
Just wait till RD and pay retail or some people have been throwing websites up here and there for $180-200.

Originally Posted by big1236

where'd everybody get theirs? I just want one pair man... for real...
Just wait till RD and pay retail or some people have been throwing websites up here and there for $180-200.

Picked up my pair today with the matching socks,sooooooo happy!!!!!! These are by far my favorite 3's,also got super lucky my spot also got a small restock of the black history 3's so I scooped up those as well,next is the denim forces!

Picked up my pair today with the matching socks,sooooooo happy!!!!!! These are by far my favorite 3's,also got super lucky my spot also got a small restock of the black history 3's so I scooped up those as well,next is the denim forces!

If the construction on the true blues are the same as the white cements I copped this year then I'll be content. My white cements have so far held up nice through 10 wears. My spot just got them and reserving 3x for me for retail price with no markup.

If the construction on the true blues are the same as the white cements I copped this year then I'll be content. My white cements have so far held up nice through 10 wears. My spot just got them and reserving 3x for me for retail price with no markup.

17616d69b42581a7c606f312fd1a49a1f6492ef2_r.gif

Gotta get 2 pairs of these. My 01's are ready to be retired. Gonna try balling in them too, if Jordan did it, I can too.

Gotta get 2 pairs of these. My 01's are ready to be retired. Gonna try balling in them too, if Jordan did it, I can too.

saw them at my local retailer today for 175, he also had the cardinals for 170. I was close to pulling the trigger on the TB3s but I'd rather save that 25$ and spend it on a second pair, I dont expect TB3 to be that hard to find

saw them at my local retailer today for 175, he also had the cardinals for 170. I was close to pulling the trigger on the TB3s but I'd rather save that 25$ and spend it on a second pair, I dont expect TB3 to be that hard to find

Back
Top Bottom