Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

dudes are ******ed for going back and returning them. once the item is purchased,its purchased,not like they can "force" you to return...I wouldve kept em or told em give me a discount or GC when they release
laugh.gif

^^yea i would have asked for a discount or have them save me my pair so when they release i just walk in ask for my size and they have it saved already
smile.gif

^^yea i would have asked for a discount or have them save me my pair so when they release i just walk in ask for my size and they have it saved already
smile.gif

i dunno if this was brought up but how come these 11's retros are so bulky n material wrinkle n extra soft my 09s retros are way better in my opinion

i dunno if this was brought up but how come these 11's retros are so bulky n material wrinkle n extra soft my 09s retros are way better in my opinion

how many wears till they crack?

if they crack easy im going to pass, even though i like the shoe

how many wears till they crack?

if they crack easy im going to pass, even though i like the shoe

Just got back from copping the AF-1 Denim and my buddy showed me the TB3s and I'd say I'll be ok copping them. Quality is better than the earlier cements.

Just got back from copping the AF-1 Denim and my buddy showed me the TB3s and I'd say I'll be ok copping them. Quality is better than the earlier cements.

I just saw these at fnl one of the employees saw I was wearing my 09s. He came up to me how did u get them early. I told them they were from 09 international release. So he told me we got the 2011s I took a look at them very nice IMO. There just like the white-cements .close to the 09s I compared them but mines are cracking so im going to get another pair.

I just saw these at fnl one of the employees saw I was wearing my 09s. He came up to me how did u get them early. I told them they were from 09 international release. So he told me we got the 2011s I took a look at them very nice IMO. There just like the white-cements .close to the 09s I compared them but mines are cracking so im going to get another pair.

Yeah, saw these earlier at FNL also, yeah they're like the white cements, a little bit of shine to the leather, but didn't look too bad.

Yeah, saw these earlier at FNL also, yeah they're like the white cements, a little bit of shine to the leather, but didn't look too bad.

as excited i was for these to release,i think the banned ones over shadowed the hype for these a little bit..i'll be copping 4-5 pairs of the banned 1's so money might be tight & i'll just cop these later..i don't see resale prices going thru the roof for a gr

as excited i was for these to release,i think the banned ones over shadowed the hype for these a little bit..i'll be copping 4-5 pairs of the banned 1's so money might be tight & i'll just cop these later..i don't see resale prices going thru the roof for a gr

Back
Top Bottom