Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

as excited i was for these to release,i think the banned ones over shadowed the hype for these a little bit..i'll be copping 4-5 pairs of the banned 1's so money might be tight & i'll just cop these later..i don't see resale prices going thru the roof for a gr
 Honestly, I think it's because the Banned 1s just seem limited but...
3s > 1s. 3s will always be my favorite Jays. Followed by 1s.

They NEED to retro the Royal 1s again. I'll definitely cop multiple pairs of those.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

as excited i was for these to release,i think the banned ones over shadowed the hype for these a little bit..i'll be copping 4-5 pairs of the banned 1's so money might be tight & i'll just cop these later..i don't see resale prices going thru the roof for a gr
 Honestly, I think it's because the Banned 1s just seem limited but...
3s > 1s. 3s will always be my favorite Jays. Followed by 1s.

They NEED to retro the Royal 1s again. I'll definitely cop multiple pairs of those.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yeah, the cements you can still get for under 2. Can't imagine the TB's will be worth more than the cements for resale.

Yeah, the cements you can still get for under 2. Can't imagine the TB's will be worth more than the cements for resale.

Def. getting a pair on RD...was thinking about getting two but usually within a few months ill see some NDS or sometimes DS on buy/sell forum on here for a cheaper price so ill wait for that to happen (hopefully) so I can have a second pair to rock!

Def. getting a pair on RD...was thinking about getting two but usually within a few months ill see some NDS or sometimes DS on buy/sell forum on here for a cheaper price so ill wait for that to happen (hopefully) so I can have a second pair to rock!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Just got back from copping the AF-1 Denim and my buddy showed me the TB3s and I'd say I'll be ok copping them. Quality is better than the earlier cements.

These look really nice.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Just got back from copping the AF-1 Denim and my buddy showed me the TB3s and I'd say I'll be ok copping them. Quality is better than the earlier cements.

These look really nice.

Back
Top Bottom