Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

can i use that footlocker discount on these or i have to pay the full retail price???
most likely pay the full retail price since they don't discount new released shoes.  Always worth a shot to try.

can i use that footlocker discount on these or i have to pay the full retail price???
most likely pay the full retail price since they don't discount new released shoes.  Always worth a shot to try.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

i mean most people got discount on the Bordeaux when they drop

but ima try and see or i might hit em up

Originally Posted by Regal Black

i mean most people got discount on the Bordeaux when they drop

but ima try and see or i might hit em up

honestly I wish these were limited, I know a lot of people have their own opinions but where is the fun in buying jordans anymore? when you can walk in a store a month later and still get them and see every other person at the mall wearing them the day after they drop, there is no sense of accomplishment anymore...smh

Really!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Buy what you like, not what is limited.  If you don't want to wear them when everyone and there momma is wearing simply put them away and rock other kicks in the 100+ deep rotation.

Walking in to a store and attaining a release hassle free > Limited releases
Getting a shoe for a fraction of the price at the outlets > Limited releases

If waiting in line in order to scoop up a limited relase gives you a sense of accomplishment, I feel really really bad for you.

Spoiler [+]
Goes back to General
30t6p3b.gif

honestly I wish these were limited, I know a lot of people have their own opinions but where is the fun in buying jordans anymore? when you can walk in a store a month later and still get them and see every other person at the mall wearing them the day after they drop, there is no sense of accomplishment anymore...smh

Really!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Buy what you like, not what is limited.  If you don't want to wear them when everyone and there momma is wearing simply put them away and rock other kicks in the 100+ deep rotation.

Walking in to a store and attaining a release hassle free > Limited releases
Getting a shoe for a fraction of the price at the outlets > Limited releases

If waiting in line in order to scoop up a limited relase gives you a sense of accomplishment, I feel really really bad for you.

Spoiler [+]
Goes back to General
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know about limited...but I'll be honest, I had to pull some ill connect moves to get my '09s fromEurope...So it kinda hurt to find out they would drop general release this summer. But a chance to get a second pair on ice made it better.

But looking back the past 2-3 years, is there a such thing as a holy grail anymore? Spacejams, cool grey, infareds, true blues, cements...concords next christmas...a lot of kicks that made people's collections super exclusive are now out to the masses. Thought JB was supposed to slow down on retros after the XXIII. Guess those 2010s and 2011s arent selling as much as the Lebrons and Kobes...

I don't know about limited...but I'll be honest, I had to pull some ill connect moves to get my '09s fromEurope...So it kinda hurt to find out they would drop general release this summer. But a chance to get a second pair on ice made it better.

But looking back the past 2-3 years, is there a such thing as a holy grail anymore? Spacejams, cool grey, infareds, true blues, cements...concords next christmas...a lot of kicks that made people's collections super exclusive are now out to the masses. Thought JB was supposed to slow down on retros after the XXIII. Guess those 2010s and 2011s arent selling as much as the Lebrons and Kobes...

Back
Top Bottom