Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Yo that's what my 03 Cements looked like before I finally trashed em ^^^^^

Wearin kicks into the grave FTW.

Yo that's what my 03 Cements looked like before I finally trashed em ^^^^^

Wearin kicks into the grave FTW.

Originally Posted by glove72

Copped mine yesterday...also own a pair of the 09 Euro release...they are slightly different.  Elepahnt print is lighter for some reason.  Have an extra pair of size 11s...IM me...

Sorry...here's the picture...the blue runs differently on the bottom...different print too...

get-attachment.aspx

Originally Posted by glove72

Copped mine yesterday...also own a pair of the 09 Euro release...they are slightly different.  Elepahnt print is lighter for some reason.  Have an extra pair of size 11s...IM me...

Sorry...here's the picture...the blue runs differently on the bottom...different print too...

get-attachment.aspx

in that pic the 2011s look better to me, the lighter print makes them look a little more older. i cant wait to cop. i love my cements and will wear these a lot!

in that pic the 2011s look better to me, the lighter print makes them look a little more older. i cant wait to cop. i love my cements and will wear these a lot!

im real happy the print is lighter. i was real mad when i saw how the euro prints looked like last year. thank you jordan brand..and the blue midsole looks less shiny
in the 2011. probably use better paint to prevent it from chipping?

im real happy the print is lighter. i was real mad when i saw how the euro prints looked like last year. thank you jordan brand..and the blue midsole looks less shiny
in the 2011. probably use better paint to prevent it from chipping?

i like the darker print.....either way shoe is amazing!! its comfortable too!! cant wait to get my pair
smile.gif

i like the darker print.....either way shoe is amazing!! its comfortable too!! cant wait to get my pair
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom