Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

thanks NT, i just remembered out of the "blue" that today was TB3 RD. funny cause i haven't bought a pair of shoes in years (literally) and i happened to remember this date somehow.

went on to NDC and ordered it with ease. also use ebates or mr. rebates for 6% cash back although it takes some time for you to get the money it's better than nothing.

i'm pretty excited for this, i still remember buying my first pair of '01 TB's probably back in '03 or '04 and they have been one of my fav's since. might get blk/cem if they do come out and then i'll be done w/ j's forever. (still wouldn't mind a pair of '01 blk/red 11's though)

thanks NT, i just remembered out of the "blue" that today was TB3 RD. funny cause i haven't bought a pair of shoes in years (literally) and i happened to remember this date somehow.

went on to NDC and ordered it with ease. also use ebates or mr. rebates for 6% cash back although it takes some time for you to get the money it's better than nothing.

i'm pretty excited for this, i still remember buying my first pair of '01 TB's probably back in '03 or '04 and they have been one of my fav's since. might get blk/cem if they do come out and then i'll be done w/ j's forever. (still wouldn't mind a pair of '01 blk/red 11's though)

Originally Posted by Jordanthe23

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Even though they may be EVERYWHERE, the most important to me is eastbay for the tax free. $14.25 is alot to me.

agreed my tax here in 209 northern cali is 9%
You stay out in Stockton? Me too. Just got my pair on Eastbay after 1 1/2 hour wait and it still went through, but no confirmation e-mail. Any suggestions?
well i got mine  con# already

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Even though they may be EVERYWHERE, the most important to me is eastbay for the tax free. $14.25 is alot to me.

You stay out in Stockton? Me too. Just got my pair on Eastbay after 1 1/2 hour wait and it still went through, but no confirmation e-mail. Any suggestions?

pimp.gif

Been waiting for this day since November 17th 2001(my birthday
pimp.gif
) when I almost missed out on them then.

pimp.gif

Been waiting for this day since November 17th 2001(my birthday
pimp.gif
) when I almost missed out on them then.

Got Order number only. Did you get a confirmation e-mail?

Never had these issues with a GR before. NDC wasn't working on my iPhone for whatever reason. But after they tweeted the new links, placed the order with ease. I'm officially done with Eastbay. Too much going on there. Rather pay the tax if it means I'm in and out. Good luck to everyone.

Never had these issues with a GR before. NDC wasn't working on my iPhone for whatever reason. But after they tweeted the new links, placed the order with ease. I'm officially done with Eastbay. Too much going on there. Rather pay the tax if it means I'm in and out. Good luck to everyone.

i got my confirmation email as well/ now all we have to wait is the shipping confirmation/ wont happen till the next business day depending on ur shipping option/btw u can call eastbay tomorow to make sure ur order went through

i got my confirmation email as well/ now all we have to wait is the shipping confirmation/ wont happen till the next business day depending on ur shipping option/btw u can call eastbay tomorow to make sure ur order went through

I don't usually get confirmation from eastbay, I only sometimes get it from ndc. Tonight I got from neither places. I'll find out tomorrow or so when they update my order on my history. Also San Francisco with 9.5% tax.

I don't usually get confirmation from eastbay, I only sometimes get it from ndc. Tonight I got from neither places. I'll find out tomorrow or so when they update my order on my history. Also San Francisco with 9.5% tax.

Im sure it's millions of these floating around but in about 2 or 3 months you wont be able to find them in your normal stores and definitely not for retail. It's not going to be much over but its going to cost you more than $149.99

Im sure it's millions of these floating around but in about 2 or 3 months you wont be able to find them in your normal stores and definitely not for retail. It's not going to be much over but its going to cost you more than $149.99

gonna stop by the mall tomorow and see if they have them most likely they will restock the stores on tuesday so i would say no rush none the less i will be copping baby szs

gonna stop by the mall tomorow and see if they have them most likely they will restock the stores on tuesday so i would say no rush none the less i will be copping baby szs

Back
Top Bottom