Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Really wasn't a need for me to be here an hour before the store opened.... its only like 10 people at hoh willowbrook!

Really wasn't a need for me to be here an hour before the store opened.... its only like 10 people at hoh willowbrook!

I'm in Richmond VA at the Footlocker in VCC, they're supposed to open at 7:30. No one's in line to buy... I mean no one...

I'm in Richmond VA at the Footlocker in VCC, they're supposed to open at 7:30. No one's in line to buy... I mean no one...

NBA.com has a few sz..they stop letting people us 15% and 20% off on retro jordans...corny mofos I was banking on them too

NBA.com has a few sz..they stop letting people us 15% and 20% off on retro jordans...corny mofos I was banking on them too

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^Until today, four seasons used to be my go to spot. I know everybody there. Never a problem getting my kicks. I'll be going to hanes from here on out though. I've had some wack experiences in the past from hanes.
I ducked into an apartment complex across the street so I have a full view of the mall, you should see this security guy out here racing back and forth. Lord forbid a brother chill in his car, waiting to spend $160 of his hard earned money.. Lol

How is it out there?? Think they will have decent sizes left around 10?

^Until today, four seasons used to be my go to spot. I know everybody there. Never a problem getting my kicks. I'll be going to hanes from here on out though. I've had some wack experiences in the past from hanes.
I ducked into an apartment complex across the street so I have a full view of the mall, you should see this security guy out here racing back and forth. Lord forbid a brother chill in his car, waiting to spend $160 of his hard earned money.. Lol

Originally Posted by derry1

I thought id be able to use mine aswell.. but o well. Still better than scoopin these up from the mall nd driving.. its still cheaper.. tax free made it all better.. now I can sleep in with no worries.. easy cop, everyone should be able to get theirs. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by derry1

I thought id be able to use mine aswell.. but o well. Still better than scoopin these up from the mall nd driving.. its still cheaper.. tax free made it all better.. now I can sleep in with no worries.. easy cop, everyone should be able to get theirs. Enjoy!

I know some dude didn't say that Arden doesn't open till 9? Arden used to always open at 6 when I used to camp out there before all the hype trains joined the game. I know it as 6, someone else told me 7 or 8, and now NT says 9. Arden is unorganized. 
30t6p3b.gif

I know some dude didn't say that Arden doesn't open till 9? Arden used to always open at 6 when I used to camp out there before all the hype trains joined the game. I know it as 6, someone else told me 7 or 8, and now NT says 9. Arden is unorganized. 
30t6p3b.gif

Noticed NDC is sold out of the good sizes

I got up...line was longer than I expected, still was able to get the last 10 though...almost slept

Noticed NDC is sold out of the good sizes

I got up...line was longer than I expected, still was able to get the last 10 though...almost slept

Originally Posted by Josh311

They might man. There was about 20 people out there when the store opened. Call first.

Originally Posted by Josh311

They might man. There was about 20 people out there when the store opened. Call first.

Does any one know how bad it is at fox hills.. how are they doing this release? Are they opening at 5 am?

Does any one know how bad it is at fox hills.. how are they doing this release? Are they opening at 5 am?

bought a sz 9 on NDC easily last night before going to bed.....My last Jordan purchase was the Jordan 4 Mars. Can't wait to rock these this summer.

bought a sz 9 on NDC easily last night before going to bed.....My last Jordan purchase was the Jordan 4 Mars. Can't wait to rock these this summer.

Back
Top Bottom