Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Copped mine early this morning here in Manila with ease, but stores around here are tapped out already , but I still have a pair waiting for me to pick up :smoking these are gorgeous and the leather isn't as shiny as the WC, and had to gp down a full size on these

Copped mine early this morning here in Manila with ease, but stores around here are tapped out already , but I still have a pair waiting for me to pick up :smoking these are gorgeous and the leather isn't as shiny as the WC, and had to gp down a full size on these

Got to HoH Northpark at 7:05. About 6 people in the store and about 12-15 in front of me...One dude (customer) comes out talkin bout "who needs size 13?...Out." Just about everybody was like...Who cares?? Anyway...got in the store at about 7:30...In and out. size 12. They already had these, Orion VII's and Bordeaux's sittin on the wall. When I say these on the wall I knew it had to be easy.

Got to HoH Northpark at 7:05. About 6 people in the store and about 12-15 in front of me...One dude (customer) comes out talkin bout "who needs size 13?...Out." Just about everybody was like...Who cares?? Anyway...got in the store at about 7:30...In and out. size 12. They already had these, Orion VII's and Bordeaux's sittin on the wall. When I say these on the wall I knew it had to be easy.

Called FTL customer service and they said the VIP coupon does not work on the 3s.. the manager wouldn't lemme use it, smh.

Called FTL customer service and they said the VIP coupon does not work on the 3s.. the manager wouldn't lemme use it, smh.

Yo I'm at lakewood mall foot action only one here lol %%#* opens in 30 mins
Anyone at lakewood?

Yo I'm at lakewood mall foot action only one here lol %%#* opens in 30 mins
Anyone at lakewood?

Got my two pais from hoh with ease..... 135 a piece ain't bad at all, plus got a baby size 9 for $32!

Got my two pais from hoh with ease..... 135 a piece ain't bad at all, plus got a baby size 9 for $32!

I was just coming on here to ask about the hang tag, I noticed when I got home that it was missing from my box, but I guess these didn't come with it. Nice shoes though, can't wait to wear them out.

trueblue.jpg

I was just coming on here to ask about the hang tag, I noticed when I got home that it was missing from my box, but I guess these didn't come with it. Nice shoes though, can't wait to wear them out.

trueblue.jpg

Back
Top Bottom