Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^Until today, four seasons used to be my go to spot. I know everybody there. Never a problem getting my kicks. I'll be going to hanes from here on out though. I've had some wack experiences in the past from hanes.
I ducked into an apartment complex across the street so I have a full view of the mall, you should see this security guy out here racing back and forth. Lord forbid a brother chill in his car, waiting to spend $160 of his hard earned money.. Lol
the mall wasn't crazy in winston......had no idea greensboro security was like that 
laugh.gif

Didnt used to be. I'll get up with you for the next releases.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^Until today, four seasons used to be my go to spot. I know everybody there. Never a problem getting my kicks. I'll be going to hanes from here on out though. I've had some wack experiences in the past from hanes.
I ducked into an apartment complex across the street so I have a full view of the mall, you should see this security guy out here racing back and forth. Lord forbid a brother chill in his car, waiting to spend $160 of his hard earned money.. Lol
the mall wasn't crazy in winston......had no idea greensboro security was like that 
laugh.gif

Didnt used to be. I'll get up with you for the next releases.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by killakid032

if u dnt have tru blues n space jams u got no business buying js....1 pair from ndc, another fldc, and 1 more from fl at Montgomery mall just for the sport. 1st time lining up since the grapes
so much better

Much better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by killakid032

if u dnt have tru blues n space jams u got no business buying js....1 pair from ndc, another fldc, and 1 more from fl at Montgomery mall just for the sport. 1st time lining up since the grapes
so much better

Much better
laugh.gif

Woke up 8:45, got to dayton mall by 9, walked into FNL, got my sz.10, walkd out..No lines, plenty of pairs, easy cop..Going back to sleep..Peace

Still have my pair from '09.  Not really one to double up on the same colorway of a shoe.  They are still readily available here and will probably sit for awhile.  

Still have my pair from '09.  Not really one to double up on the same colorway of a shoe.  They are still readily available here and will probably sit for awhile.  

Woke up 8:45, got to dayton mall by 9, walked into FNL, got my sz.10, walkd out..No lines, plenty of pairs, easy cop..Going back to sleep..Peace

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Am I the only one who feels that these look cheap. Not to mention the line wasn't as long as i thought it would be this morning,could this mean that these might not sell out.

the WC's were still available weeks after the drop. people only buy up XI's & "limited" shoes nowadays

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Am I the only one who feels that these look cheap. Not to mention the line wasn't as long as i thought it would be this morning,could this mean that these might not sell out.

the WC's were still available weeks after the drop. people only buy up XI's & "limited" shoes nowadays

Got my pair at footlocker. There were about 20 people in line. There were probably about the same amount upstairs waiting for finishline. Anyways I'm glad i got the last pair in my size, but not happy about some visible glue gunk on my shoe.

As for sizing, I heard people saying go down half a size and some saying its true to size. I went with the former and it fits perfect.

Got my pair at footlocker. There were about 20 people in line. There were probably about the same amount upstairs waiting for finishline. Anyways I'm glad i got the last pair in my size, but not happy about some visible glue gunk on my shoe.

As for sizing, I heard people saying go down half a size and some saying its true to size. I went with the former and it fits perfect.

Woke up @ 9, drove down tha st 2 tha mall in my pjs, walked into champs n c0pped tha last size 12 in willowbrook....goin bak 2 bed now peace

Woke up @ 9, drove down tha st 2 tha mall in my pjs, walked into champs n c0pped tha last size 12 in willowbrook....goin bak 2 bed now peace

forgot these were droppin. not a fan of 3's no way, but it feels good livin in a place where i could cop in person if i wanted to :smile:

good luck yall.

forgot these were droppin. not a fan of 3's no way, but it feels good livin in a place where i could cop in person if i wanted to :smile:

good luck yall.

there was actually a line in state college, pa... yes a line in state college, pa. had to get a half size small

there was actually a line in state college, pa... yes a line in state college, pa. had to get a half size small

Originally Posted by bgizzle1186

!%$.
Ordered mine around 12:10 from FNL. Got the confirmation email, saw the money removed from my account. I go to check my account 20 mins ago and seems like the transaction was reversed.

Smh.

Gettin' too old for the bs.
NDC does that sometimes, they charge your account to make sure you actually have the money in there. But will recharge you when it actually gets shipped.

Back
Top Bottom