Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Got my two pairs, easy cop. There was this dude bragging about how is Jordan game is the sick that he has all the good stuff, so I asked him which ones you have and this is what he told, "huh I got the red and blues, the purple and red, black and yellows, green and yellows, the black ones, the one with the swoosh on it"

I was like 0_o
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and just stared to laugh.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by killakid032

if u dnt have tru blues n space jams u got no business buying js....1 pair from ndc, another fldc, and 1 more from fl at Montgomery mall just for the sport. 1st time lining up since the grapes
O rly?  I don't have the space jams, so that means I shouldn't buy js with my OWN money?

if u dnt have tru blues n space jams u got no business buying js....1 pair from ndc, another fldc, and 1 more from fl at Montgomery mall just for the sport. 1st time lining up since the grapes
O rly?  I don't have the space jams, so that means I shouldn't buy js with my OWN money?

Originally Posted by exshincx

im not even gunna bother waitin in line to cop these. they gon be done sold out in like 30 min.

These are a gr the popular sizes will be gone in a few days restocks are coming next week for sure.But I see what you are doing in your post tho…

Originally Posted by exshincx

im not even gunna bother waitin in line to cop these. they gon be done sold out in like 30 min.

These are a gr the popular sizes will be gone in a few days restocks are coming next week for sure.But I see what you are doing in your post tho…

ok so I can report that there is a lineup at Livestock up here in Toronto but it only consists of one person. She decided to smoke up before reading the blogs and panicked, got no sleep, and rushed downtown in the heaping rain to make sure she secures a pair, only to realize (after messaging me) its a GR. There's my random story for the day lol

ok so I can report that there is a lineup at Livestock up here in Toronto but it only consists of one person. She decided to smoke up before reading the blogs and panicked, got no sleep, and rushed downtown in the heaping rain to make sure she secures a pair, only to realize (after messaging me) its a GR. There's my random story for the day lol

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Concords > Jams

Space jams look almost like every other sneaker with a black upper and white lower. 

The Concords are just
pimp.gif

Concords > Jams

Space jams look almost like every other sneaker with a black upper and white lower. 

The Concords are just
pimp.gif

so much better

got them at memorial city mall this morning around 8:30 am , i wear a 8.5 but got a size 8 and they fit like a 8.5 so i went thru 3 pairs of sz 8 and picked best left and right shoe combo, i wish i could do this with concords this christmas lol cuz jb quality nowdays is iffy. Satisfied and will keep those on ice for a year or two since my 09s are still crispy
smile.gif

so much better

Yo regal black, I guess we shouldnt by J's any more.
this guy is a clown.

this guy is a clown.

got them at memorial city mall this morning around 8:30 am , i wear a 8.5 but got a size 8 and they fit like a 8.5 so i went thru 3 pairs of sz 8 and picked best left and right shoe combo, i wish i could do this with concords this christmas lol cuz jb quality nowdays is iffy. Satisfied and will keep those on ice for a year or two since my 09s are still crispy
smile.gif

Am I the only one who feels that these look cheap. Not to mention the line wasn't as long as i thought it would be this morning,could this mean that these might not sell out.

Am I the only one who feels that these look cheap. Not to mention the line wasn't as long as i thought it would be this morning,could this mean that these might not sell out.

this guy is a clown.

damm this guy keeps it real 
smokin.gif

this guy is a clown.

damm this guy keeps it real 
smokin.gif

ordered my pair on nike.com last night THROUGH paypal.
got an email from paypal saying that "You submitted an order in the amount of $159.00 USD to Nike.com"
but didn't get a confirmation #
waited for one -- then called nike.com and the rep told me that paypal orders take longer to process
so i waited....

... wake up this morning -- no confirmation email
STILL have a paypal transaction pending for that amount with nike.com
on live chat with rep and tells me that there's no transaction pending for my order.
sz. 11.5 is sold out and now i'm left with no shoes!!!!!

this guy is a clown.
awww ok ill go return my TBs because i dont have the space jams and cant buy jordans now
frown.gif

ordered my pair on nike.com last night THROUGH paypal.
got an email from paypal saying that "You submitted an order in the amount of $159.00 USD to Nike.com"
but didn't get a confirmation #
waited for one -- then called nike.com and the rep told me that paypal orders take longer to process
so i waited....

... wake up this morning -- no confirmation email
STILL have a paypal transaction pending for that amount with nike.com
on live chat with rep and tells me that there's no transaction pending for my order.
sz. 11.5 is sold out and now i'm left with no shoes!!!!!

this guy is a clown.
awww ok ill go return my TBs because i dont have the space jams and cant buy jordans now
frown.gif

got to my spot at 4am and waited for champs to open at 6am. 3rd in line, but good thing the dudes in front of me weren't after my size. smh at my local champs only having one size 9 available, which i was fortunate enough to scoop up. 

got to my spot at 4am and waited for champs to open at 6am. 3rd in line, but good thing the dudes in front of me weren't after my size. smh at my local champs only having one size 9 available, which i was fortunate enough to scoop up. 

Back
Top Bottom