Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Man! I got my order from eastbay today and I admit with all the wrong sizes recently happening, low and behold, my two pair of10.5's were actually 10.5's...and what the hell, they took care of me and triple boxed them. A shoe box in a box in another box. What in the world is going on....god I love eastbay....thanks for everything, eastbay rep your the man, geeeez.

Man! I got my order from eastbay today and I admit with all the wrong sizes recently happening, low and behold, my two pair of10.5's were actually 10.5's...and what the hell, they took care of me and triple boxed them. A shoe box in a box in another box. What in the world is going on....god I love eastbay....thanks for everything, eastbay rep your the man, geeeez.

10.5 and 15 on Finishline. Hope my size 11 I ordered this morning from them is good to go.
frown.gif

So i folded and bought a pair, the only reason is because i talked the guy in to letting me used my expired military ID for a 20% discount
pimp.gif
To make it sweeter i'm not military i'm a dependent. So my total was $129. Size 10 at Footlocker in Raleigh, NC crabtree mall.

So i folded and bought a pair, the only reason is because i talked the guy in to letting me used my expired military ID for a 20% discount
pimp.gif
To make it sweeter i'm not military i'm a dependent. So my total was $129. Size 10 at Footlocker in Raleigh, NC crabtree mall.

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

pimp.gif

The people who serve your country are proud they sacrificed, so you could get a discount.

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

pimp.gif

The people who serve your country are proud they sacrificed, so you could get a discount.

man these things have such poor ventilation....I wore these on Sunday all day and by the end of the day it felt like my feet were baking inside the shoe

man these things have such poor ventilation....I wore these on Sunday all day and by the end of the day it felt like my feet were baking inside the shoe

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Anyone know where i can find a 11.5 or 12? i would like to buy my nephew a pair since he graduated.
Flight Club has a bunch if you are willing to pay their prices

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Anyone know where i can find a 11.5 or 12? i would like to buy my nephew a pair since he graduated.
Flight Club has a bunch if you are willing to pay their prices

Originally Posted by nimhet

You didn't know this before you purchased? Not much technology at all put into retros. You want technology, head over to the Nike forum.

Originally Posted by nimhet

You didn't know this before you purchased? Not much technology at all put into retros. You want technology, head over to the Nike forum.

Back
Top Bottom