Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

anyone feel that the quality of the cements 2011 were better then the quality of the blues?

anyone feel that the quality of the cements 2011 were better then the quality of the blues?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

So i folded and bought a pair, the only reason is because i talked the guy in to letting me used my expired military ID for a 20% discount
pimp.gif
To make it sweeter i'm not military i'm a dependent. So my total was $129. Size 10 at Footlocker in Raleigh, NC crabtree mall.

The people who serve your country are proud they sacrificed, so you could get a discount.

yeah that's quite the fact to predicate.  I fully took advantage of everyone dying and serving our country so I could get some cheap sneakers.  
Spoiler [+]
I worked at Offut Military Base for a summer and my step-dad was a 20 year veteran of the air force so I have a handy Military ID
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

So i folded and bought a pair, the only reason is because i talked the guy in to letting me used my expired military ID for a 20% discount
pimp.gif
To make it sweeter i'm not military i'm a dependent. So my total was $129. Size 10 at Footlocker in Raleigh, NC crabtree mall.

The people who serve your country are proud they sacrificed, so you could get a discount.

yeah that's quite the fact to predicate.  I fully took advantage of everyone dying and serving our country so I could get some cheap sneakers.  
Spoiler [+]
I worked at Offut Military Base for a summer and my step-dad was a 20 year veteran of the air force so I have a handy Military ID
tongue.gif

2011 pair came in the other day from NDC. I'm still sitting on a DS '09 pair that I was able to cop for less than retail.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

2011 pair came in the other day from NDC. I'm still sitting on a DS '09 pair that I was able to cop for less than retail.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Slept on these cause I didnt have the funds. Got it now so I'm on the prowl for a sz13 
mad.gif

Slept on these cause I didnt have the funds. Got it now so I'm on the prowl for a sz13 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom