Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Times 2 for me... 2009 looks better to me, but if the 2011s should be just like the WCIIIs
pimp.gif

I went through hell getting the 09 releases. Kinda upset these are releasing but judging from those pictures I think the 09's have a slight upper hand compared to the 2011's.

I went through hell getting the 09 releases. Kinda upset these are releasing but judging from those pictures I think the 09's have a slight upper hand compared to the 2011's.

That sock lining is almost no existent compared to the 09 retro's..
These will be copped regardless.

That sock lining is almost no existent compared to the 09 retro's..
These will be copped regardless.

^^ those comparison pics are better than mine.. But here we go anyway. More pics and full review in the blog below.

^^ those comparison pics are better than mine.. But here we go anyway. More pics and full review in the blog below.

I don't like the rolled leather on the toe box, it looks clumsy
sticks out like piping on a baseball glove, the cdps had this problem too

The 2011 doesn't look like an improvement in DS condition

I don't like the rolled leather on the toe box, it looks clumsy
sticks out like piping on a baseball glove, the cdps had this problem too

The 2011 doesn't look like an improvement in DS condition

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Hey the more pics the better!  Your blog posts are appreciated!

I had to take advantage of that lovely Cali weather we had yesterday and took the pics outside
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Hey the more pics the better!  Your blog posts are appreciated!

I had to take advantage of that lovely Cali weather we had yesterday and took the pics outside
pimp.gif

So happy that they are being released in the states, never understood why in 09 they were an international release only

So happy that they are being released in the states, never understood why in 09 they were an international release only

Back
Top Bottom