Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Just got my cements (with a discount), so like others I expect/hope these will be as easy of a pick up.

Just got my cements (with a discount), so like others I expect/hope these will be as easy of a pick up.

I think these will sell a little slow than the white/cement just off the strength that there was a 2009 release and most folks in the US were able to cop for a little more than retail. White/cement haven't been out since what 2003 and it took a week or two to sell out.

I think these will sell a little slow than the white/cement just off the strength that there was a 2009 release and most folks in the US were able to cop for a little more than retail. White/cement haven't been out since what 2003 and it took a week or two to sell out.

I work at champs up in elmira and we got the TB 3s today, the quality is ehhhh, if u got the white/cements, thats exactly how they are, they also come in the same box as did the cements.

I work at champs up in elmira and we got the TB 3s today, the quality is ehhhh, if u got the white/cements, thats exactly how they are, they also come in the same box as did the cements.

pimp.gif
can't wait for these. my 2nd fav. jordan behind concords. I have to atleast get 2 pairs, maybe a third if I can.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

is sneakerpreorder.com legit? im about to order these. i cant wait.  And do they send them early or on the release date?

i am telling you guys dont tie your money up with these sites
if they have a good connect the sites will have the shoes in advance of release date like citysole.com or sneakerst.com for example 

but these small sites either get the shoes the week of release or run around there local city on release date to fill orders 

i could be wrong but i believe i know what i am talking about 

anyway its up to you cause its your cash 

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

is sneakerpreorder.com legit? im about to order these. i cant wait.  And do they send them early or on the release date?

i am telling you guys dont tie your money up with these sites
if they have a good connect the sites will have the shoes in advance of release date like citysole.com or sneakerst.com for example 

but these small sites either get the shoes the week of release or run around there local city on release date to fill orders 

i could be wrong but i believe i know what i am talking about 

anyway its up to you cause its your cash 

when did the cements come out? sorry been awhile since i been here. I remember getting them the last time they were retroed back in '03 i believe.

when did the cements come out? sorry been awhile since i been here. I remember getting them the last time they were retroed back in '03 i believe.

Back
Top Bottom