Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

^Indeed. I think these will definitely sit. Making it, once again a shoe people will regret missing out on a couple of years from now. I have my pair reserved. Ill pick mine up after i come from the Beach.

so how do they fit? true to size or big?
I wear size 11 in jordan 2011 and royal foams. any help would be appreciated. thanks

so how do they fit? true to size or big?
I wear size 11 in jordan 2011 and royal foams. any help would be appreciated. thanks

it doesnt matter wheither these will sit..these are a nice shoe and ppl who love it will get it....but ppl shouldnt wait last second to get it

it doesnt matter wheither these will sit..these are a nice shoe and ppl who love it will get it....but ppl shouldnt wait last second to get it

19f364c9534cc0bb8b586bdfa2db202f2d4d3820_r.jpg

Got the III game comin up a lil bit...
happy.gif

CT has them up already. I had to pull the trigger early because I won't be around a computer tonight.

CT has them up already. I had to pull the trigger early because I won't be around a computer tonight.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

yes it does matter because shops will have to lower the price to get them to sell and thus make less money. you have to think of the situation not just from your pov, but from the shops' as well.

marquee still has pairs in sizes left....

Originally Posted by LA KB24

yes it does matter because shops will have to lower the price to get them to sell and thus make less money. you have to think of the situation not just from your pov, but from the shops' as well.

marquee still has pairs in sizes left....

I feel you on waiting to get them at the store.The last 3 Jordan's I've purchased from Eastbay have been double boxed though. (Playoff 13s, Bordeaux 7s and Cool Grey restock)

I feel you on waiting to get them at the store.The last 3 Jordan's I've purchased from Eastbay have been double boxed though. (Playoff 13s, Bordeaux 7s and Cool Grey restock)

anyone have experience with cancelling an NDC order?

i will order from them tonight, then if i can get a pair in the morning, i will cancel

i will order from them tonight, then if i can get a pair in the morning, i will cancel

Patiently waiting since '03 to bring this one out of the closet, pictured with 01s. Missed out on the 09s, got one pair locked up now onto the 2nd.

Patiently waiting since '03 to bring this one out of the closet, pictured with 01s. Missed out on the 09s, got one pair locked up now onto the 2nd.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

eastbay will carry little kids sizes right? eastbayrep will there be a free shipping code that will work?
We will be carrrying the True Blue's in men's and little kids sizes. As for a free shipping promotion code, there is currently one on the banner on our website.

EastbayRep - Dustin
what happen with ray?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

eastbay will carry little kids sizes right? eastbayrep will there be a free shipping code that will work?
We will be carrrying the True Blue's in men's and little kids sizes. As for a free shipping promotion code, there is currently one on the banner on our website.

EastbayRep - Dustin
what happen with ray?

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

If you go to niketown to return the shoes, you'll get a full refund plus a 20% off coupon that last 2hrs to buy something else.
I have yet returned anything via mail back to nike.

Question of my own. So I may have missed it. I know this is general release, but how is the quantity?

If you go to niketown to return the shoes, you'll get a full refund plus a 20% off coupon that last 2hrs to buy something else.

Question of my own. So I may have missed it. I know this is general release, but how is the quantity?

Originally Posted by Philosophre

eek.gif
 a 20% off? Stop lying.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

eek.gif
 a 20% off? Stop lying.

I just called an acquaintance who works for footlocker at a local mall and he said they received 40 units.He couldn't give me specifics in the sizes.

Why would I lie about something that someone can easily prove me wrong? Or is this a hush hush thing that I shouldn't be sharing? If so, my mistake.

I just called an acquaintance who works for footlocker at a local mall and he said they received 40 units.He couldn't give me specifics in the sizes.

Why would I lie about something that someone can easily prove me wrong? Or is this a hush hush thing that I shouldn't be sharing? If so, my mistake.

Back
Top Bottom