Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Good luck Brosephs!!! T minus 5 mins. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by andyMR3

Only new members with orders 175 and more get free shipping on ndc

False. Stop tellin lies dude. If you sign up with them (which is free), you get free shipping over $100.00

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Been a min since I've worn III's...

I'm a Sz. 12...true to size or should I go up one?

It depends on the shape of your foot. As a general rule, I go true with III's.

Wide/Flat...

I wear a 12, but can go up to 13 in some Shoes (Cool Grey XI's, Royal Blue Foams)

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Been a min since I've worn III's...

I'm a Sz. 12...true to size or should I go up one?

It depends on the shape of your foot. As a general rule, I go true with III's.

Wide/Flat...

I wear a 12, but can go up to 13 in some Shoes (Cool Grey XI's, Royal Blue Foams)

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by ajkatt

First time buying Jordans on the release day. Hopefully, everything goes smooth.

As in tonight or tomorrow camping? If on the computer tonight just take your time and go with it but don't sleep on it.
My guess is that most/all sizes will be sold out online tonight/tomorrow.
Tonight. On the computer ready to make the purchase. Heard a lot of complaints how it takes so long for the transaction to go through, so I'll see tonight.

Order on nike.com and you should be okay, their checkout is very easy. Good luck!
Will report back after 12:05 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ajkatt

First time buying Jordans on the release day. Hopefully, everything goes smooth.

As in tonight or tomorrow camping? If on the computer tonight just take your time and go with it but don't sleep on it.
My guess is that most/all sizes will be sold out online tonight/tomorrow.
Tonight. On the computer ready to make the purchase. Heard a lot of complaints how it takes so long for the transaction to go through, so I'll see tonight.

Order on nike.com and you should be okay, their checkout is very easy. Good luck!
Will report back after 12:05 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

Any NDC free shipping codes?

Register to become a member. It's free. Then make sure you're logged in when you order/checkout. Free shipping on orders over 100 for members.

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

Any NDC free shipping codes?

Register to become a member. It's free. Then make sure you're logged in when you order/checkout. Free shipping on orders over 100 for members.

Back
Top Bottom