Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

30t6p3b.gif
i thought i was the only one then 20 people from outside came in
laugh.gif
if i was waiting outside with them i wouldve never got the pair
30t6p3b.gif
i guess i got lucky
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i thought i was the only one then 20 people from outside came in
laugh.gif
if i was waiting outside with them i wouldve never got the pair
30t6p3b.gif
i guess i got lucky
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

ordered my pair on nike.com last night THROUGH paypal.
got an email from paypal saying that "You submitted an order in the amount of $159.00 USD to Nike.com"
but didn't get a confirmation #
waited for one -- then called nike.com and the rep told me that paypal orders take longer to process
so i waited....

... wake up this morning -- no confirmation email
STILL have a paypal transaction pending for that amount with nike.com
on live chat with rep and tells me that there's no transaction pending for my order.
sz. 11.5 is sold out and now i'm left with no shoes!!!!!
 paypal sucks lottery balls

got an email from paypal saying that "You submitted an order in the amount of $159.00 USD to Nike.com"
waited for one -- then called nike.com and the rep told me that paypal orders take longer to process
so i waited....

on live chat with rep and tells me that there's no transaction pending for my order.

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

so i waited....

NIKE & PAYPAL combined is 
sick.gif

I didnt realize it was a 1 pair limit for the Bordeaux but Nike let me place the order and it took a week for paypal to give me my money back because Nike wouldn't release it. smh

so i waited....

NIKE & PAYPAL combined is 
sick.gif

I didnt realize it was a 1 pair limit for the Bordeaux but Nike let me place the order and it took a week for paypal to give me my money back because Nike wouldn't release it. smh

Mission Accomplished. Missed out on these in 2001, refused to buy into the hype in '09. Tried to cop last night online. Finishline went "Down For Maintenance", Footlocker "Checkout Time, 2 Hrs 45 Mins".
cf6155e04d336c86195df508e3e724e9c27b0e0.pjpg

Mission Accomplished. Missed out on these in 2001, refused to buy into the hype in '09. Tried to cop last night online. Finishline went "Down For Maintenance", Footlocker "Checkout Time, 2 Hrs 45 Mins".
cf6155e04d336c86195df508e3e724e9c27b0e0.pjpg

Did True Blues 3's Come with the Nike Key Chain like the White Cements ? or Did I get devo'ed by a footlocker referee dude ? Any of yall gotthe rubber Nike Key Chain Tags ?

Did True Blues 3's Come with the Nike Key Chain like the White Cements ? or Did I get devo'ed by a footlocker referee dude ? Any of yall gotthe rubber Nike Key Chain Tags ?

Easy cop for my actual size(13), but they seem to be a little too big for me. Size 12's were sold out...

Easy cop for my actual size(13), but they seem to be a little too big for me. Size 12's were sold out...

None of the pairs came with the keychains.
indifferent.gif

None of the pairs came with the keychains.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom