Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

24wrf2t.jpg

haven't gotten my pair yet, but how do these compare to the 09 release for the people that have them?

haven't gotten my pair yet, but how do these compare to the 09 release for the people that have them?

disappointed in the quality on these. i have the 09 and i think these will be returned. the lebron 8 has had me running away from jb and now the only jordans i can see myself buying are the black cement iii, concords, and the cement iv next year.

disappointed in the quality on these. i have the 09 and i think these will be returned. the lebron 8 has had me running away from jb and now the only jordans i can see myself buying are the black cement iii, concords, and the cement iv next year.

Can any Houston Niketalkers tell me if these sold out, I'm planning to go to either Memorial City mall or the Galleria around 4 p.m but I want to make sure they still have them

Can any Houston Niketalkers tell me if these sold out, I'm planning to go to either Memorial City mall or the Galleria around 4 p.m but I want to make sure they still have them

There was no one at the Footlocker at the Arden Mall in Sacramento at 8:45am. If you're going this morning, you should have no problems picking up your size at any of the shoe stores.

I HIGHLY recommend trying these shoes on before you buy. I went a half size down!

There was no one at the Footlocker at the Arden Mall in Sacramento at 8:45am. If you're going this morning, you should have no problems picking up your size at any of the shoe stores.

I HIGHLY recommend trying these shoes on before you buy. I went a half size down!

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

ordered my pair on nike.com last night THROUGH paypal.
got an email from paypal saying that "You submitted an order in the amount of $159.00 USD to Nike.com"
but didn't get a confirmation #
waited for one -- then called nike.com and the rep told me that paypal orders take longer to process
so i waited....

... wake up this morning -- no confirmation email
STILL have a paypal transaction pending for that amount with nike.com
on live chat with rep and tells me that there's no transaction pending for my order.
sz. 11.5 is sold out and now i'm left with no shoes!!!!!

Weird, I have had the same thing happen to me with paypal/bill me later in the past as well and still got my shoes. I bought these last night with bill me later and got both the paypal and confirmation email right away. I got the pending transaction too. I guess all you can do now is wait for that email.
What time did you order them?

I've always ordered via Paypal on Nike and received the same Paypal e-mail with no e-mail confirmation from Nike.. I am however a member so I can go to my order history and lookup the order number and progress.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

ordered my pair on nike.com last night THROUGH paypal.
got an email from paypal saying that "You submitted an order in the amount of $159.00 USD to Nike.com"
but didn't get a confirmation #
waited for one -- then called nike.com and the rep told me that paypal orders take longer to process
so i waited....

... wake up this morning -- no confirmation email
STILL have a paypal transaction pending for that amount with nike.com
on live chat with rep and tells me that there's no transaction pending for my order.
sz. 11.5 is sold out and now i'm left with no shoes!!!!!

Weird, I have had the same thing happen to me with paypal/bill me later in the past as well and still got my shoes. I bought these last night with bill me later and got both the paypal and confirmation email right away. I got the pending transaction too. I guess all you can do now is wait for that email.
What time did you order them?

I've always ordered via Paypal on Nike and received the same Paypal e-mail with no e-mail confirmation from Nike.. I am however a member so I can go to my order history and lookup the order number and progress.

is 9.5 the most popular size??? these aren't sold out by far, but it took me forever to find a 9.5. everybodys response is "i got a 10" i don't want a 10

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

I agree. Me personally, my entire collection is sz.12 so I'll buy sz.12 no matter if they fit too tight or too loose. My Fire Red's used to fit WAYYYYY too tight. I had to break them in. My foot slipped into these True Blues effortlessly. They run bigger than any other 12 I think I've ever owned...

Unfortunately, I got off work later than I expected at 11am and called my local FL to see if they had any more size 11's available as soon as I got to my car.....dude answers the phone (manager), and I ask if there are any more left in size 11 and he tells me one. I tell him I'm on my way and if he could hold them until noon because I just got off work and I'm on my way.....dude says he can only hold them till 11:30 and it was 11:07 when the call was placed.......
indifferent.gif

So I called up another Foot Locker in the area, and the guy tells me he has 2 size 11's available, and that he was willing to hold on to them for me for an hour. I get down there in 30 minutes, and was told that they were selling very very well....but just like he promised...my 2 pairs were waiting in the back......told him I also needed a 10.5 for good measure, and I copped a pair of white socks as well.......thanked the guy for holding them for me, and walked out with 3 pairs.......

..perfect ending to an otherwise, Not So Perfect Day.
smokin.gif

is 9.5 the most popular size??? these aren't sold out by far, but it took me forever to find a 9.5. everybodys response is "i got a 10" i don't want a 10

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

I agree. Me personally, my entire collection is sz.12 so I'll buy sz.12 no matter if they fit too tight or too loose. My Fire Red's used to fit WAYYYYY too tight. I had to break them in. My foot slipped into these True Blues effortlessly. They run bigger than any other 12 I think I've ever owned...

Unfortunately, I got off work later than I expected at 11am and called my local FL to see if they had any more size 11's available as soon as I got to my car.....dude answers the phone (manager), and I ask if there are any more left in size 11 and he tells me one. I tell him I'm on my way and if he could hold them until noon because I just got off work and I'm on my way.....dude says he can only hold them till 11:30 and it was 11:07 when the call was placed.......
indifferent.gif

So I called up another Foot Locker in the area, and the guy tells me he has 2 size 11's available, and that he was willing to hold on to them for me for an hour. I get down there in 30 minutes, and was told that they were selling very very well....but just like he promised...my 2 pairs were waiting in the back......told him I also needed a 10.5 for good measure, and I copped a pair of white socks as well.......thanked the guy for holding them for me, and walked out with 3 pairs.......

..perfect ending to an otherwise, Not So Perfect Day.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

most spots still have em but call ahead to make sure they have ur size

Back
Top Bottom