Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I don't understand why they would make the fit on these any different than the white cements of this year or black cements releasing down the road...can anyone enlighten me?

Used Military Discount to pick up pairs for myself, the wife and my son. 
happy.gif

87a256ce677da291d96bf23cb36a7795239815b.jpg
6ba2503e197412ebdeabb3d79ef45aea2b071c3.jpg

I don't understand why they would make the fit on these any different than the white cements of this year or black cements releasing down the road...can anyone enlighten me?

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

Can any Houston Niketalkers tell me if these sold out, I'm planning to go to either Memorial City mall or the Galleria around 4 p.m but I want to make sure they still have them
Try 1st Colony or PlazAmerica 
Northline house of hoops!

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

Can any Houston Niketalkers tell me if these sold out, I'm planning to go to either Memorial City mall or the Galleria around 4 p.m but I want to make sure they still have them
Try 1st Colony or PlazAmerica 
Northline house of hoops!

Originally Posted by Dballin34

Just went to 6 stores! One store had my size but I couldn't fade it because they felt almost a whole size larger
frown.gif

Damn the SAT.

i had it too.. my friend copped me a pair but its too big 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dballin34

Just went to 6 stores! One store had my size but I couldn't fade it because they felt almost a whole size larger
frown.gif

Damn the SAT.

i had it too.. my friend copped me a pair but its too big 
sick.gif

I went to the Employee Store to cop with my friend, and they didn't have his size by the time we got inside, but he ended up getting a 10 (he usually wears an 11.5), and they fit him perfectly... I went true to size with my 13s and they fit me perfectly.

I'm really confused on the sizing with these...

I went to the Employee Store to cop with my friend, and they didn't have his size by the time we got inside, but he ended up getting a 10 (he usually wears an 11.5), and they fit him perfectly... I went true to size with my 13s and they fit me perfectly.

I'm really confused on the sizing with these...

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Nike Employee Store hookups are great...
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to need to find me a Footlocker hookup, this swoosh hookup is pointless on Jordan releases (Still
smokin.gif
on everything else).

Got a homie hitting up the Employee Store in Oregon next week, a week late,
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Nike Employee Store hookups are great...
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to need to find me a Footlocker hookup, this swoosh hookup is pointless on Jordan releases (Still
smokin.gif
on everything else).

Got a homie hitting up the Employee Store in Oregon next week, a week late,
grin.gif

fyi, i canceled my sz 9 off of ndc this morning at 6am so if anyone is still looking for one, keep checking ndc
pimp.gif

fyi, i canceled my sz 9 off of ndc this morning at 6am so if anyone is still looking for one, keep checking ndc
pimp.gif

had no problem...easy pick up got my normal size all good.  half size really isnt a huge difference,

had no problem...easy pick up got my normal size all good.  half size really isnt a huge difference,

Back
Top Bottom