Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Are we allowed to help NT'ers out and sell them for what we paid or is this prohibited?
we all hope to help each other, but the mods dont want that in here.

i just ordered an 8.5 and 10 over the phone from eastbay, so keep trying to call every so often guys.

Are we allowed to help NT'ers out and sell them for what we paid or is this prohibited?

i just ordered an 8.5 and 10 over the phone from eastbay, so keep trying to call every so often guys.

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

At work but just got the text stating, "hey babe I was able to get them u owe me...."......love my girl
pimp.gif

Fresh kicks nd fresh wet %&%$* . ... u are living the american dream my friend. Lol she a keeper bro.. gotta love it

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

At work but just got the text stating, "hey babe I was able to get them u owe me...."......love my girl
pimp.gif

Fresh kicks nd fresh wet %&%$* . ... u are living the american dream my friend. Lol she a keeper bro.. gotta love it

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

Oh okay. I actually PM'ed you too but glad you got your pairs and was able to use your giftcards

Oh okay. I actually PM'ed you too but glad you got your pairs and was able to use your giftcards

people hated on the cements. so no surprise hate on the tb 3s. im happy with the quality and the price. better than you dudes charging 300 plus.....#resellers

people hated on the cements. so no surprise hate on the tb 3s. im happy with the quality and the price. better than you dudes charging 300 plus.....#resellers

just got it. good lookin out man.

just got it. good lookin out man.

Originally Posted by Dballin34

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

For those concerned about sizing for these, consider also getting Forcefields for them and maybe that can assist those thinking into going a half size down. That way, you can probably stay to your true to size and while wearing the forcefields help prevent them from excessive creasing ... just my thoughts and suggestions
I thought they only go on top of the front of your foot. Because then that wouldn't help cuz it's more of a lengthwise problem

For the record, Forcefields are garbage. Wearable shoetrees are the only way to go!

http://www.sneakershields.com/

Originally Posted by Dballin34

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

For those concerned about sizing for these, consider also getting Forcefields for them and maybe that can assist those thinking into going a half size down. That way, you can probably stay to your true to size and while wearing the forcefields help prevent them from excessive creasing ... just my thoughts and suggestions
I thought they only go on top of the front of your foot. Because then that wouldn't help cuz it's more of a lengthwise problem

For the record, Forcefields are garbage. Wearable shoetrees are the only way to go!

http://www.sneakershields.com/

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

LOL @ your Avi. Did u get enough pairs??

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

LOL @ your Avi. Did u get enough pairs??

Very happy on finally picking up a pair of True Blues.  A pair I've been wanting for quite a while now, glad that they released them in the U.S.  Surprisingly, it was an easy pick up, as I got them at Serramonte mall, and usually I thought there would be more people buying these, but I guess not.  Just walked in to Finishline and got my pair.  Very satisfied.  

Very happy on finally picking up a pair of True Blues.  A pair I've been wanting for quite a while now, glad that they released them in the U.S.  Surprisingly, it was an easy pick up, as I got them at Serramonte mall, and usually I thought there would be more people buying these, but I guess not.  Just walked in to Finishline and got my pair.  Very satisfied.  

Back
Top Bottom