Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

^ LOL @ that Avi. Did u get enough pairs??
Only needed one pair. For whatever reason I had two pairs in my cart, but had one hell of a time trying to adjust the quantity, so I just bought two and planned on canceling one of the orders in the morning. I was one of the fortunate one's on Eastbay with a 2 min wait time. Personally, I like the new system. Since I was able to pick up at FL this morning, no need for additional pairs. Plus, I discovered I needed a size 10, so it worked out! 

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

^ LOL @ that Avi. Did u get enough pairs??
Only needed one pair. For whatever reason I had two pairs in my cart, but had one hell of a time trying to adjust the quantity, so I just bought two and planned on canceling one of the orders in the morning. I was one of the fortunate one's on Eastbay with a 2 min wait time. Personally, I like the new system. Since I was able to pick up at FL this morning, no need for additional pairs. Plus, I discovered I needed a size 10, so it worked out! 

Since everyone loves to so off

I love paying retail
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Copped my pair early today

Let me use the Footlocker VIP Birthday Coupon too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THESE ARE FIRE THO
smokin.gif

well worth the 10 year wait

Copped my pair early today

Let me use the Footlocker VIP Birthday Coupon too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THESE ARE FIRE THO
smokin.gif

well worth the 10 year wait

Got mine, funny story. I had to drive over on my 1 hr lunch break to the mall, walked smooth into footlocker and walked smooth out with my pair. made it back to work with 15 mins to spare to tell my coworkers the story. Today was a good day.

Got mine, funny story. I had to drive over on my 1 hr lunch break to the mall, walked smooth into footlocker and walked smooth out with my pair. made it back to work with 15 mins to spare to tell my coworkers the story. Today was a good day.

once again NikeTown Vegas got me a pair with ease. in and out the store! just that wristband i had to wear for a couple of days was annoying but worth it to have guaranteed a pair/size. congrats to everyone that got their pair...although most sizes are sold out online i think if you look hard enough you can find a pair/size at your local mall/footlocker/finishline etc... i think these wont sit for a long time but long enough for peeps on here that had knowledge that they were dropping today would be able to cop a pair!

now time to ice these bad boys for about a year or so till they hit ground!

once again NikeTown Vegas got me a pair with ease. in and out the store! just that wristband i had to wear for a couple of days was annoying but worth it to have guaranteed a pair/size. congrats to everyone that got their pair...although most sizes are sold out online i think if you look hard enough you can find a pair/size at your local mall/footlocker/finishline etc... i think these wont sit for a long time but long enough for peeps on here that had knowledge that they were dropping today would be able to cop a pair!

now time to ice these bad boys for about a year or so till they hit ground!

Got my pair for the wife today. I remembered about the sizing issues so I was able to go a size down. Instantly made the guy waiting behind me very happy since the original size I was getting was the only one they had in their shipment at fl. So that's my good deed of the day.

Got my pair for the wife today. I remembered about the sizing issues so I was able to go a size down. Instantly made the guy waiting behind me very happy since the original size I was getting was the only one they had in their shipment at fl. So that's my good deed of the day.

Anyone notice the mid-sole is softer then the 09's? felt the difference right away when comparing the two

Anyone notice the mid-sole is softer then the 09's? felt the difference right away when comparing the two

btw...what happened to the keychain? i was looking forward to having another one but i guess these didnt come with them. JB trying to save extra $ i guess

btw...what happened to the keychain? i was looking forward to having another one but i guess these didnt come with them. JB trying to save extra $ i guess

^ no key chain.
Picked up mine and a 7y for the old lady. The quality on both men's
And youth Far surpasses the recent white cement release.

^ no key chain.
Picked up mine and a 7y for the old lady. The quality on both men's
And youth Far surpasses the recent white cement release.

Back
Top Bottom