Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I ordered an 11 on ndc, but as everyones been saying go a half size down, but I wear an 11. All my shoes are size 11 so a 10.5 just seems so weird to me hahaha. Mainly cause in running shoes and sb's i go 11, all my jordans are 11 too. Will see if I can try on a 10.5 somewhere.

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Got mine, funny story. I had to drive over on my 1 hr lunch break to the mall, walked smooth into footlocker and walked smooth out with my pair. made it back to work with 15 mins to spare to tell my coworkers the story. Today was a good day.
Where's the story?

I ordered an 11 on ndc, but as everyones been saying go a half size down, but I wear an 11. All my shoes are size 11 so a 10.5 just seems so weird to me hahaha. Mainly cause in running shoes and sb's i go 11, all my jordans are 11 too. Will see if I can try on a 10.5 somewhere.

Got mine, funny story. I had to drive over on my 1 hr lunch break to the mall, walked smooth into footlocker and walked smooth out with my pair. made it back to work with 15 mins to spare to tell my coworkers the story. Today was a good day.
Where's the story?

Got my pair today and tried them on at the store, IMO they are true to size. Love these I can't wait for the black cements down the road
smokin.gif
! Hopefully they will be as easy to cop as the 2011 TBs.

Got my pair today and tried them on at the store, IMO they are true to size. Love these I can't wait for the black cements down the road
smokin.gif
! Hopefully they will be as easy to cop as the 2011 TBs.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

When should we be expecting a restock from eastbay, finishline, footlocker?
Monday morning around 8am EST is when I've noticed restocks posting after a weekend release.

Monday morning around 8am EST is when I've noticed restocks posting after a weekend release.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Where's the story?

Was thinking the same thing didn't bother posting though
laugh.gif

Where's the story?

Was thinking the same thing didn't bother posting though
laugh.gif

Aight Thanks

Aight Thanks

I love this mall I recently just came upon. Seems like nobody in the local area rocks jordans no more..either that or they can't afford em. Easy as hell, man. no line...in and out @10

btw I tried a 9.5 on in store with my wearable shoe tree and it feels like any other 9.5

def. true to size...

and even the girl workin at ftl asked me if I wanted to try them on first cause they run "small"

I love this mall I recently just came upon. Seems like nobody in the local area rocks jordans no more..either that or they can't afford em. Easy as hell, man. no line...in and out @10

btw I tried a 9.5 on in store with my wearable shoe tree and it feels like any other 9.5

def. true to size...

and even the girl workin at ftl asked me if I wanted to try them on first cause they run "small"

Back
Top Bottom