Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by jeff3424

my FinishLine.com order (Size 14) just got cancelled
frown.gif

I have yet to received my confirmation. I'm pretty much telling myself to expect a cancellation notice.
which confirmation? order confirmation or shipping?  The shipping confirmation usually comes out monday/tuesday depending when you ordered.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by jeff3424

my FinishLine.com order (Size 14) just got cancelled
frown.gif

I have yet to received my confirmation. I'm pretty much telling myself to expect a cancellation notice.
which confirmation? order confirmation or shipping?  The shipping confirmation usually comes out monday/tuesday depending when you ordered.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by Philosophre

I thought the TB came out when Jordan was playing for the Wiz.

indifferent.gif

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think he wore the OGs for the 88 ASG and the 01s when he was on the Wiz in 03. Kobe wore them in the 03 ASG. 
nba_allstar_sneakers_2.jpg
pimp.gif
If I remember correctly he wore the true blues for the 88 ASG team photo

indifferent.gif

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think he wore the OGs for the 88 ASG and the 01s when he was on the Wiz in 03. Kobe wore them in the 03 ASG. 
pimp.gif
If I remember correctly he wore the true blues for the 88 ASG team photo

I smoothly picked up my pair and decided to double up on these, even though it hurt the pockets im glad i did. Even though they will surly restock on finishline or something in a couple weeks or so

I smoothly picked up my pair and decided to double up on these, even though it hurt the pockets im glad i did. Even though they will surly restock on finishline or something in a couple weeks or so

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Lol I already scrapped the back of the midsole/elephant print/jumpman when my foot slipped on some concrete stairs :-/

a fear of mine whenever I wear shoes

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Lol I already scrapped the back of the midsole/elephant print/jumpman when my foot slipped on some concrete stairs :-/

a fear of mine whenever I wear shoes

JumpmanPro97 said:

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i was at this game

JumpmanPro97 said:

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i was at this game

Originally Posted by supdoode

Yeah I heard some horror stories with the hangtags beating the leather. Also I'd rather have the quality of the TBs tongue Vs the WC.
that's true.....TB3 tongue is so good.... it feels great...

Originally Posted by supdoode

Yeah I heard some horror stories with the hangtags beating the leather. Also I'd rather have the quality of the TBs tongue Vs the WC.
that's true.....TB3 tongue is so good.... it feels great...

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Do these really run big?
most would say to downsize .5 a size. for me i just went my size and they were fine. that's just me though. i think it's something you should try on in store.
edit: just saw your new post. i say don't do a size 13 and try to find your actually size.

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Do these really run big?
most would say to downsize .5 a size. for me i just went my size and they were fine. that's just me though. i think it's something you should try on in store.
edit: just saw your new post. i say don't do a size 13 and try to find your actually size.

if i ordered tonite, how long would it take nike to take teh money out of my account if i used a check card?

if i ordered tonite, how long would it take nike to take teh money out of my account if i used a check card?

Originally Posted by kurva375

they transfer the money once the item is shipped, so prob a few days.

Back
Top Bottom