Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

this might sounds weird, but to me these shoes are very comfortable, more so than the white cements from january. and i dont think paint chipping will be an issue with these either, ive already got some on my white cements. im really happy with this release.

this might sounds weird, but to me these shoes are very comfortable, more so than the white cements from january. and i dont think paint chipping will be an issue with these either, ive already got some on my white cements. im really happy with this release.

idk if this has been said yet but do you guys notice that on the left shoe the cement print is thick and the cement print on the right shoe is thin. At first I thought I just had a bad pair from finishline then i looked at the pair i ordered from NDC and it was the samething.
mad.gif
I'll post pics in a bit. 

idk if this has been said yet but do you guys notice that on the left shoe the cement print is thick and the cement print on the right shoe is thin. At first I thought I just had a bad pair from finishline then i looked at the pair i ordered from NDC and it was the samething.
mad.gif
I'll post pics in a bit. 

Pair came in from ndc today, just checked it real quick. Print matches, quality seems on point. However, the nail polish smell is real strong on my pair hahaha. Will do more inspecting later and post some pics while I am at it.

Pair came in from ndc today, just checked it real quick. Print matches, quality seems on point. However, the nail polish smell is real strong on my pair hahaha. Will do more inspecting later and post some pics while I am at it.

just got my pairs from NDC.... IMO better quality than the white cements I have from earlier this year.

just got my pairs from NDC.... IMO better quality than the white cements I have from earlier this year.

Just got my Finishline order. They didn't charge me or anything until today so now I'm sittin on 4 pairs of 11.5 
laugh.gif

Just got my Finishline order. They didn't charge me or anything until today so now I'm sittin on 4 pairs of 11.5 
laugh.gif

I got a pair with thick cement print on one shoe and thin print on the other. Pretty annoying. At this point, beggars can't be choosers? Should we make an "imperfection" thread?

I got a pair with thick cement print on one shoe and thin print on the other. Pretty annoying. At this point, beggars can't be choosers? Should we make an "imperfection" thread?

Back
Top Bottom