Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by 430AM

Man I love these joints... Mine are on ice since I just unds'd some DMP 11's. But these will be next. LOL. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I see you got them at solesupremacy
laugh.gif
SS is GREAT PEOPLES. I $+!$ with them daily. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I can't wait to get mine. I wish eastbay would ship it to me by Friday like they used to 
so I don't have to wait the whole weekend.
frown.gif

Man I can't wait to get mine. I wish eastbay would ship it to me by Friday like they used to 
so I don't have to wait the whole weekend.
frown.gif

Got my pairs today from Eastbay, Shipped excellent. Came in perfect condition. First Jordans I've bought since I was 18 (I'm 23 tomorrow). Early birthday gift to myself.

Got my pairs today from Eastbay, Shipped excellent. Came in perfect condition. First Jordans I've bought since I was 18 (I'm 23 tomorrow). Early birthday gift to myself.

got my 2 purs from Eastbay yesterday...pretty impressed with the double box. The glue smell on them was pretty intense though when I first opened the box

got my 2 purs from Eastbay yesterday...pretty impressed with the double box. The glue smell on them was pretty intense though when I first opened the box

Got my pair from Eastbay today. First time I ordered Jordans from them. It was double boxed and they got the size right which I was afraid since I heard some other people didn't get the right sizes. There was no invoice though. The glue smell is definitely there like other people said. Overall, I am satisfied.

Got my pair from Eastbay today. First time I ordered Jordans from them. It was double boxed and they got the size right which I was afraid since I heard some other people didn't get the right sizes. There was no invoice though. The glue smell is definitely there like other people said. Overall, I am satisfied.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Finally got my two pairs from Eastbay today. I got to give some love to Eastbay for double-double boxing the shoes. They've been getting chastise for the packaging lately so this is to show they get it right on most occasion.

Also, the MJ jersey arrived today as well
pimp.gif
Thank you for posting this. See people this is what double boxing is... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Finally got my two pairs from Eastbay today. I got to give some love to Eastbay for double-double boxing the shoes. They've been getting chastise for the packaging lately so this is to show they get it right on most occasion.

Also, the MJ jersey arrived today as well
pimp.gif
Thank you for posting this. See people this is what double boxing is... 
laugh.gif

Just copped a size 11 at a local fnl.
pimp.gif

Copped my girl a pair online this morning. Will be her first pair of Jordans lol

Just copped a size 11 at a local fnl.
pimp.gif

Copped my girl a pair online this morning. Will be her first pair of Jordans lol

Got one with 30% off, the other just came in today from Eastbay. Graduation present to myself, officially a UCSD alumni.

20h543l.jpg

Got one with 30% off, the other just came in today from Eastbay. Graduation present to myself, officially a UCSD alumni.

20h543l.jpg

Congrats on the graduation and Happy G'day to homie up there.

and s/o to eastbayrep ray for all the help, you guys who had problems w/ eastbay should pm him because he handled everything for me, quickly i might add.

Congrats on the graduation and Happy G'day to homie up there.

and s/o to eastbayrep ray for all the help, you guys who had problems w/ eastbay should pm him because he handled everything for me, quickly i might add.

Imo the old JB boxes are superior to these new, flimsy boxes. I think the glue on the inside of the box holding the cardboard together, intensifies the glue odor, especially on these TB3's,also the absence of holes on the box lid doesn't allow the shoes to breathe and lose some of that factory/glue smell. Both my new tb3s could probably get me high if I smelled them/or the box for too long. Luckily, we wear our shoes and don't smell them...

oh and the box is flimsy as ______.- If the trend, of online orders shipped out, with old JB shoe boxes arriving completely destroyed, these new boxes stand no chance. JB raised prices on us and said they're passing on rising costs to us, and yet they're still giving us the shaft.

...still love JB retro though:frown:

Imo the old JB boxes are superior to these new, flimsy boxes. I think the glue on the inside of the box holding the cardboard together, intensifies the glue odor, especially on these TB3's,also the absence of holes on the box lid doesn't allow the shoes to breathe and lose some of that factory/glue smell. Both my new tb3s could probably get me high if I smelled them/or the box for too long. Luckily, we wear our shoes and don't smell them...

oh and the box is flimsy as ______.- If the trend, of online orders shipped out, with old JB shoe boxes arriving completely destroyed, these new boxes stand no chance. JB raised prices on us and said they're passing on rising costs to us, and yet they're still giving us the shaft.

...still love JB retro though:frown:

Got mine today minus the bad paint job its a great shoe. seems to have more ankle padding than the '11 wht/cmt's. Not a perfect shoe but I purchased online so I couldn't be choosey either way I'm rockin em till the paint falls off!

Got mine today minus the bad paint job its a great shoe. seems to have more ankle padding than the '11 wht/cmt's. Not a perfect shoe but I purchased online so I couldn't be choosey either way I'm rockin em till the paint falls off!

Back
Top Bottom