Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

after comparing the 09 to the 11.. im gonna say that i like the 2009 version more compare to the 2011 version. not much of a difference but i thought the 2009 tongues are way padded amd a little bit higher.. also the true blue on the 2011 are just flat compare to 2009. kind of like the infrared on d 2000 retro 6 comparing to 2010 blk/infras.. its just has that shine i guess.. lol

1ea158e959776273e3afdb6eeeee29056d4a9f7.pjpg

as you can see, the right pair tongue has a little pointy cut by the lace hole
fcb358ade2c75e2e786d6654721933bbdeecdb0.pjpg

de2158e45d7e6e739bf254f26db918203c807e6.pjpg

4d3351e3e4e85e647e8e67b77b7d60f7a611b87.pjpg

e463521be834580a7d0560b776635072589b453.pjpg

027356c9e25255a57c28631974f6883f4a5a5cd.pjpg

after comparing the 09 to the 11.. im gonna say that i like the 2009 version more compare to the 2011 version. not much of a difference but i thought the 2009 tongues are way padded amd a little bit higher.. also the true blue on the 2011 are just flat compare to 2009. kind of like the infrared on d 2000 retro 6 comparing to 2010 blk/infras.. its just has that shine i guess.. lol

1ea158e959776273e3afdb6eeeee29056d4a9f7.pjpg

as you can see, the right pair tongue has a little pointy cut by the lace hole
fcb358ade2c75e2e786d6654721933bbdeecdb0.pjpg

de2158e45d7e6e739bf254f26db918203c807e6.pjpg

4d3351e3e4e85e647e8e67b77b7d60f7a611b87.pjpg

e463521be834580a7d0560b776635072589b453.pjpg

027356c9e25255a57c28631974f6883f4a5a5cd.pjpg

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Finally got my two pairs from Eastbay today. I got to give some love to Eastbay for double-double boxing the shoes. They've been getting chastise for the packaging lately so this is to show they get it right on most occasion.

Also, the MJ jersey arrived today as well
pimp.gif
Thank you for posting this. See people this is what double boxing is... 
laugh.gif

That's still triple boxed.  Seriously can people not count.  Only reason why it was in the third box is because he ordered two pairs.  Only makes sense to put both pairs into a bigger box to ship instead of separating them.  My two pairs came like that.  And my boy's single pair ordered was DOUBLE BOXED like each single pair in the pic.  Either way good job Eastbay for shipping these properly unlike the past.  Hopefully it will continue like this.

Finally got my two pairs from Eastbay today. I got to give some love to Eastbay for double-double boxing the shoes. They've been getting chastise for the packaging lately so this is to show they get it right on most occasion.

Also, the MJ jersey arrived today as well
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

That's still triple boxed.  Seriously can people not count.  Only reason why it was in the third box is because he ordered two pairs.  Only makes sense to put both pairs into a bigger box to ship instead of separating them.  My two pairs came like that.  And my boy's single pair ordered was DOUBLE BOXED like each single pair in the pic.  Either way good job Eastbay for shipping these properly unlike the past.  Hopefully it will continue like this.

I'm trying to not a make a big deal out of this but it according to Eastbay what he has there is a double box. And to your " Only reason why it was in the third box is because he ordered two pairs. " Why didn't they just take the one big box and then stack the two pairs(with their boxes) in there? That would be there way of double boxing. 
People that always double box the product doesn't have a box anymore or never came with one.

Just my .2cents.

My pics:

Happy with my pair 
pimp.gif

I'm trying to not a make a big deal out of this but it according to Eastbay what he has there is a double box. And to your " Only reason why it was in the third box is because he ordered two pairs. " Why didn't they just take the one big box and then stack the two pairs(with their boxes) in there? That would be there way of double boxing. 
People that always double box the product doesn't have a box anymore or never came with one.

Just my .2cents.

My pics:

Happy with my pair 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
That is triple boxing, same way mine showed up.

laugh.gif
That is triple boxing, same way mine showed up.

do you guys know how to count? lol

let me clarify, double boxed means 2 boxes. ie:jordan box & shipping box.

eastbay is going above and beyond, hooking that dude up with 5 boxes.

kids are getting so spoiled now a days they are complaining about bent shoe boxes.lol.

do you guys know how to count? lol

let me clarify, double boxed means 2 boxes. ie:jordan box & shipping box.

eastbay is going above and beyond, hooking that dude up with 5 boxes.

kids are getting so spoiled now a days they are complaining about bent shoe boxes.lol.

finally received my pair from FNL, they have yet to disappoint me, correct size and shoe box was not dented. Only complaints would be a blue paint stain/scuff on the midsole. I was able to wipe it off. Too bad I didn't get to double up on these, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom