Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Can a few of ya'll do me a favor?

Anyone that has a pair of the True Blue IIIs, can you color match it one of the numbers in the far-left column?

http://www.ppsapparel.com/pantone_rgb_chart.htm

It's probably one of the high 200 numbers.

I just want a few responses so I can pick whatever most people think it's closest to.

Appreciate the help NT.

Can a few of ya'll do me a favor?

Anyone that has a pair of the True Blue IIIs, can you color match it one of the numbers in the far-left column?

http://www.ppsapparel.com/pantone_rgb_chart.htm

It's probably one of the high 200 numbers.

I just want a few responses so I can pick whatever most people think it's closest to.

Appreciate the help NT.

Those look like they might be a size 7.5 mens

The shoe looks like the kid's shoes, but it comes with the mens packaging, so likely a 7.5

Those look like they might be a size 7.5 mens

The shoe looks like the kid's shoes, but it comes with the mens packaging, so likely a 7.5

Finally picked me up a pair today @ hibbett. last size 10. talk about late.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Would you guys be able to tell between fakes and 2011 JB products nowadays?   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I sure as hell can't.  All the new 3's have looked off to me.  

This is about to be my sig in 5 minutes. Hahahaha

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Would you guys be able to tell between fakes and 2011 JB products nowadays?   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I sure as hell can't.  All the new 3's have looked off to me.  

This is about to be my sig in 5 minutes. Hahahaha

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Thought about a 2nd pair, but I think I'm gonna save money for the blk cement 3s and concords.

Ditto.  Between the 5's this weekend, pine foams in 2 weeks, and the above 2, can't swing it.  Wish I could though, I'd love to wear my pair more, I just don't want to beat them up.  Damn.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Thought about a 2nd pair, but I think I'm gonna save money for the blk cement 3s and concords.

Ditto.  Between the 5's this weekend, pine foams in 2 weeks, and the above 2, can't swing it.  Wish I could though, I'd love to wear my pair more, I just don't want to beat them up.  Damn.

Whoohoooo

Snagged a pair for cost! Happy Days! I hope I don't get refunded as I only received a paypal receipt? Should I have a email confirmation from finishline? Do I have
anything to be worried about? This is the first pair of Jordan's I've wanted since I was 13!!!! Whoohooo!

True Blue BABY!

I got the addiction boys!

Whoohoooo

Snagged a pair for cost! Happy Days! I hope I don't get refunded as I only received a paypal receipt? Should I have a email confirmation from finishline? Do I have
anything to be worried about? This is the first pair of Jordan's I've wanted since I was 13!!!! Whoohooo!

True Blue BABY!

I got the addiction boys!

Back
Top Bottom