Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

^ Call their customer service and confirm that your order will be fulfilled. I'm pretty sure this was a system error tho. Hope it works out for the guys that did order.

^ Call their customer service and confirm that your order will be fulfilled. I'm pretty sure this was a system error tho. Hope it works out for the guys that did order.

Originally Posted by Supa2G

Where are these still available for retail? Been to quite a few stores in DFW and these are gone. No luck online either

They are sitting in my storage locker in my basement carpark.
Size 13. DS
I have a 2009 pair in sweet nick and no need for the 2011 I bought but i'm in australia.

GOOD LUCK BRUVA!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I DON'T EVEN WANT THEM
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Supa2G

Where are these still available for retail? Been to quite a few stores in DFW and these are gone. No luck online either

They are sitting in my storage locker in my basement carpark.
Size 13. DS
I have a 2009 pair in sweet nick and no need for the 2011 I bought but i'm in australia.

GOOD LUCK BRUVA!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I DON'T EVEN WANT THEM
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was able to use my FL VIP coupon on the tb3's when they dropped, i was all excited since they never let you apply them to new drops.

Then I was the best man in my buddies wedding & he bought us all sneakers lol, Now i have a spare pair sitting in my corner! haha
Guess it will come in handy in a few years from now when my pair is beat to ishhhhhhh

I was able to use my FL VIP coupon on the tb3's when they dropped, i was all excited since they never let you apply them to new drops.

Then I was the best man in my buddies wedding & he bought us all sneakers lol, Now i have a spare pair sitting in my corner! haha
Guess it will come in handy in a few years from now when my pair is beat to ishhhhhhh

I guess I was lucky to score 5 pairs at my local footlocker. Good Luck to those who are still searching for their pairs.

I guess I was lucky to score 5 pairs at my local footlocker. Good Luck to those who are still searching for their pairs.

Imma cosign with vinny da chin. I bought 3 pairs of the 2011 true blues in June & the second time I wore the first pair the white portion of the right shoe in the back started peeling bad. I also bought 3 pairs of the red cements released in February & the first pair I started wearing started to peel after 12 wears in the same spot as the true blues. I'm done buying Jays. Never ever again.

I mean seriously, this is flagship shoe not just for nike but the whole sneaker industry. Jays set the standard for the entire industry that still can't be matched & they make booty quality sneakers like this?

4fa266c6e2c127f81dc36c00d9b9f8d72e5aef99_r.jpg

Imma cosign with vinny da chin. I bought 3 pairs of the 2011 true blues in June & the second time I wore the first pair the white portion of the right shoe in the back started peeling bad. I also bought 3 pairs of the red cements released in February & the first pair I started wearing started to peel after 12 wears in the same spot as the true blues. I'm done buying Jays. Never ever again.

I mean seriously, this is flagship shoe not just for nike but the whole sneaker industry. Jays set the standard for the entire industry that still can't be matched & they make booty quality sneakers like this?

Originally Posted by psk2310

Red cements that released in February??? You certainly are confused man The cements released January 22nd not in February.

Anyway I bought two pairs of TB III's. I wore one of them about 12 times or more so far since  they are one of my favorite jordans and a great summer shoe that will usually turn a few heads.Well anyway after 12+ wears the bottom of the shoes at the BACK ONLY under the blue at the heel area of both shoes is where the paint has started to chip/peel. THe rest of the shoes look fine no peeling / chipping any where else on the kicks. I cleaned them off too and hand washed the laces and the sneakers still look BRAND NEW except for that one area at the back where  it's chipping/peeling/ and also minor creasing in the toebox areas. I'd say it's  not noticeable at all when you have them on your feet , unless someone is staring directly at the back of your shoes in that specific area. Pics of my pair that has started to chip/peel is below.

(edit: I forgot to mention I was running in them on a couple of wears while about to be late for work on a few occasions I dont know if that could be a cause for why it's peeling)

2.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

Originally Posted by psk2310

Red cements that released in February??? You certainly are confused man The cements released January 22nd not in February.

Anyway I bought two pairs of TB III's. I wore one of them about 12 times or more so far since  they are one of my favorite jordans and a great summer shoe that will usually turn a few heads.Well anyway after 12+ wears the bottom of the shoes at the BACK ONLY under the blue at the heel area of both shoes is where the paint has started to chip/peel. THe rest of the shoes look fine no peeling / chipping any where else on the kicks. I cleaned them off too and hand washed the laces and the sneakers still look BRAND NEW except for that one area at the back where  it's chipping/peeling/ and also minor creasing in the toebox areas. I'd say it's  not noticeable at all when you have them on your feet , unless someone is staring directly at the back of your shoes in that specific area. Pics of my pair that has started to chip/peel is below.

(edit: I forgot to mention I was running in them on a couple of wears while about to be late for work on a few occasions I dont know if that could be a cause for why it's peeling)

2.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

What up hAzEee aNd sN3. You're right about late Jan release of the red cements. My true blues cracked/peeled in the same spot but only on the right shoe.
mad.gif
 Sorry for the bad photos. But these are what they looked like before & after I tried restoring them. I bought Angelus leather paint & Angelus acylic leather paint sealer. I did a good job for doing it the first time but I'm sad to report they cracked again. Someone on the restoration thread said I might've used too much paint. I'm gonna try painting & sealing them again. I'll post photos when it's done (before & after). I was geeked about the black cements coming out next month but imma pass but like I said, I'm done buying Jays. BTW, does anyone have the Nike CEO's email address? I'd like to write him an email... I'm not gonna be rude or ignorant, I just want to let him know how disappointed I am. Aside from dress shoes, I've only ever had 4 sneakers that weren't nike. I'm so pissed.

7ee16b64c174133601886c6cc431ab25630b3414_r.jpg

76826c7668c7376014a3ae003a9a280cc6fa3a73_r.jpg
5dd16568cf70173f061e71e573c621525b1a96b7_r.jpg
1af36e6d63a6c0937bc314cb345b0f242e4c4cc1_r.jpg

What up hAzEee aNd sN3. You're right about late Jan release of the red cements. My true blues cracked/peeled in the same spot but only on the right shoe.
mad.gif
 Sorry for the bad photos. But these are what they looked like before & after I tried restoring them. I bought Angelus leather paint & Angelus acylic leather paint sealer. I did a good job for doing it the first time but I'm sad to report they cracked again. Someone on the restoration thread said I might've used too much paint. I'm gonna try painting & sealing them again. I'll post photos when it's done (before & after). I was geeked about the black cements coming out next month but imma pass but like I said, I'm done buying Jays. BTW, does anyone have the Nike CEO's email address? I'd like to write him an email... I'm not gonna be rude or ignorant, I just want to let him know how disappointed I am. Aside from dress shoes, I've only ever had 4 sneakers that weren't nike. I'm so pissed.

7ee16b64c174133601886c6cc431ab25630b3414_r.jpg

76826c7668c7376014a3ae003a9a280cc6fa3a73_r.jpg
5dd16568cf70173f061e71e573c621525b1a96b7_r.jpg
1af36e6d63a6c0937bc314cb345b0f242e4c4cc1_r.jpg

III's are great shoes in general but durability has always been a problem with these. Bought six pairs of these, 3 of each in men's and gs sizes, and have only tried them on indoors. But I know what to expect...a more sustainable paint is much needed and appreciated with these.
tired.gif

III's are great shoes in general but durability has always been a problem with these. Bought six pairs of these, 3 of each in men's and gs sizes, and have only tried them on indoors. But I know what to expect...a more sustainable paint is much needed and appreciated with these.
tired.gif

That's why I'd like to try & contact an executive at Nike. I can't believe they'd use such terrible materials specifically the paint & the poor job they do sealing the paint. This is like one of the 5 best sneakers in the history of sneakers, possibly the best in some people's minds ya know? Oh well....

That's why I'd like to try & contact an executive at Nike. I can't believe they'd use such terrible materials specifically the paint & the poor job they do sealing the paint. This is like one of the 5 best sneakers in the history of sneakers, possibly the best in some people's minds ya know? Oh well....

Back
Top Bottom