Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

man im so upset cuz i copped the 09s off ebay 2 yrs agao paid $208 now these come out! oh man!

man im so upset cuz i copped the 09s off ebay 2 yrs agao paid $208 now these come out! oh man!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by senor chang

Slamdunkspace has them for $183.20 shipped. Not bad, but after seeing dude's pair from the Cement thread, I may go with Sneakerape. They did a good job with my Cool Grey's.

are these the 2009 joints?
Yeah these are the 2009 pairs. I really don't see JB 'upping' the quality on these from last year's release, but who knows? And to Sam, if you're referring to Sneakerape, I'm not 100%, but I'm leaning towards yes, but my pair of Cool Grey's from them were flawless. My only issue was the box, which was noticeably lighter than my retail box from NDC. Also the patent cut on my Sneakerape pair was a tad shorter than the NDC pair, but there were people who copped on release day and got a pair with two totally different patent cuts so it was no biggie to me. 
Pics of both:

Thanks and I ment the true blues on slam dunk space XDSince they're an 09 I dont think they're b grades but I'm just making sure because I might pull the trigger

Originally Posted by senor chang

Slamdunkspace has them for $183.20 shipped. Not bad, but after seeing dude's pair from the Cement thread, I may go with Sneakerape. They did a good job with my Cool Grey's.

are these the 2009 joints?
Yeah these are the 2009 pairs. I really don't see JB 'upping' the quality on these from last year's release, but who knows? And to Sam, if you're referring to Sneakerape, I'm not 100%, but I'm leaning towards yes, but my pair of Cool Grey's from them were flawless. My only issue was the box, which was noticeably lighter than my retail box from NDC. Also the patent cut on my Sneakerape pair was a tad shorter than the NDC pair, but there were people who copped on release day and got a pair with two totally different patent cuts so it was no biggie to me. 
Pics of both:

Thanks and I ment the true blues on slam dunk space XDSince they're an 09 I dont think they're b grades but I'm just making sure because I might pull the trigger

Red insole/ blue insole , these are still worth buying. I can only hope it comes with the same packaging and extras as the white pair

Red insole/ blue insole , these are still worth buying. I can only hope it comes with the same packaging and extras as the white pair

cant wait
fs ds sz10 [color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]eggplant foams[/color] $190
fs ds sz9.5 aj1 black and red high strap $130
fs vvvnd 9.5 lebron dunkman 7 $140
will trade for aj2 og colorway white black and red or some sb dunk high and cash

cant wait
fs ds sz10 [color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]eggplant foams[/color] $190
fs ds sz9.5 aj1 black and red high strap $130
fs vvvnd 9.5 lebron dunkman 7 $140
will trade for aj2 og colorway white black and red or some sb dunk high and cash

pimp.gif
534u47.jpg

Back
Top Bottom