Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

I want them to change the midsole back to the way the 01s were (all blue on the midsole instead of half) but these will most likely be like the 2009.

Why do you want to do that? To each his own, but '01's were mid-sole was the wrong sole. The half blue sole is the same as the original. I have 2 pairs of '01's (one DS one beat to death) and one pair of '09's and I was very happy that they returned to the original '88 OG half blue mid-sole. I was so happy when the 09's dropped with the proper mid-sole if the 09's weren't, so expensive I would've copped 2 of those.
pimp.gif
Like I said...to each his own, but I don't get why you would want to do that? Maybe you can educate me, unless you just happen to like the full mid-sole being blue.

Oh well...eh? I don't get it?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

I want them to change the midsole back to the way the 01s were (all blue on the midsole instead of half) but these will most likely be like the 2009.

Why do you want to do that? To each his own, but '01's were mid-sole was the wrong sole. The half blue sole is the same as the original. I have 2 pairs of '01's (one DS one beat to death) and one pair of '09's and I was very happy that they returned to the original '88 OG half blue mid-sole. I was so happy when the 09's dropped with the proper mid-sole if the 09's weren't, so expensive I would've copped 2 of those.
pimp.gif
Like I said...to each his own, but I don't get why you would want to do that? Maybe you can educate me, unless you just happen to like the full mid-sole being blue.

Oh well...eh? I don't get it?
eyes.gif

im def. pumped for the true blues, but the bordeaux is what im really waitin' on...imma go broke this year on jays!!! haha

im def. pumped for the true blues, but the bordeaux is what im really waitin' on...imma go broke this year on jays!!! haha

These will probably drop around June 19th... because the infrared Pack came out last year around that time. The cardinal 7s are the same date as the bin 9s..

These will probably drop around June 19th... because the infrared Pack came out last year around that time. The cardinal 7s are the same date as the bin 9s..

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

blk cements> tb>white cement>>>>>>any other iii

QFT!!! and they all comin out this year!
pimp.gif
With Nike Air,  Black Cements>True Blues>White Cements>Fire Reds
With Jumpman on back White Cements>True Blues>Fire Reds.  Black Cements with a jumpman on the back dont count to me,because they look HORRIBLE without Nike Air

pimp.gif
With Jumpman on back White Cements>True Blues>Fire Reds.  Black Cements with a jumpman on the back dont count to me,because they look HORRIBLE without Nike Air

Originally Posted by Asia

I read it might actually be May but either way it still feels like an eternity to wait

Originally Posted by Asia

I read it might actually be May but either way it still feels like an eternity to wait

Originally Posted by El Bro

pimp.gif
dont know why, but i have to agree with this statement.  i've had several pairs of blk/cements with nike air and the jumpman just doesn't do it for me. 

Back
Top Bottom