Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Any sample pics of these floating around? I don't rock jerseys much any more but I will break this one out when these drop

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

people that get mad that they are releasing dont love shoes for loving shoes or the nostalgia which means they are collecting for the wrong reason imo, i love when they re-release shoes that other people love so that everyone can have every shoe that they want to be happy, stop being so greedy! lol 

well said

people that get mad that they are releasing dont love shoes for loving shoes or the nostalgia which means they are collecting for the wrong reason imo, i love when they re-release shoes that other people love so that everyone can have every shoe that they want to be happy, stop being so greedy! lol 

well said

pimp.gif
513s41.jpg
imgres

i paid 200+ 2 years back because i thought JB was shady and stupid (they are)....i thought they weren't going to release here....and now they do...of course i'm mad

but get your pairs ppl, it's a dope shoe

i paid 200+ 2 years back because i thought JB was shady and stupid (they are)....i thought they weren't going to release here....and now they do...of course i'm mad

Anyone know if the midsole is going to be half white like the '09's? or all blue like the '01's? I personally like the all blue midsole.

Anyone know if the midsole is going to be half white like the '09's? or all blue like the '01's? I personally like the all blue midsole.

i wore my '09s (int'l release) ONCE and they cracked & chipped. i'll wait a few weeks to see if any NT'ers pairs crack before i cop.

i wore my '09s (int'l release) ONCE and they cracked & chipped. i'll wait a few weeks to see if any NT'ers pairs crack before i cop.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Fellow NT'er told me his '11 cements have been worn multiple times with no cracking, so Im with it. Instacop.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Fellow NT'er told me his '11 cements have been worn multiple times with no cracking, so Im with it. Instacop.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Understood....so I'm thinking your mad at yourself rather than JB...I've wanted to pull the trigger on these so much, and even thought about getting the cements several months ago.  I had to keep telling myself to be patient and it paid off.  This is really exciting news for people, but I guess with all the heat coming out, so is 2011.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Understood....so I'm thinking your mad at yourself rather than JB...I've wanted to pull the trigger on these so much, and even thought about getting the cements several months ago.  I had to keep telling myself to be patient and it paid off.  This is really exciting news for people, but I guess with all the heat coming out, so is 2011.

Back
Top Bottom