Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Because the midsoles were dyed on the 01s. I got mine on right now

Working on getting a pair of 2001's myself.   Would love to pass on the 2011's once I am successful. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Working on getting a pair of 2001's myself.   Would love to pass on the 2011's once I am successful. 

I been watching them on the bay.... I have seen them as low as $250 for a ds pair, which isn't that bad IMO ....

I been watching them on the bay.... I have seen them as low as $250 for a ds pair, which isn't that bad IMO ....

finally JB... make these happen
mad.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

That would be a steal IMO.  
I need to find a deal like that.  
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

i just hope the paint doesn't come of like the fire red's& CDP's.. other than that I cant wait

i just hope the paint doesn't come of like the fire red's& CDP's.. other than that I cant wait

nerd.gif

Yeah... I wear a size 12 and seen em at that price twice.... I got the 09's and really wasn't trying to pay that much for another pair... Even though they are better than the 09's IMO .... Very tempting though

nerd.gif

Yeah... I wear a size 12 and seen em at that price twice.... I got the 09's and really wasn't trying to pay that much for another pair... Even though they are better than the 09's IMO .... Very tempting though

got 2 pairs of 09 true blue's and will get another 2 maybe even 3 when these release here. 3's are the best J imo. if only i can get some more fire reds mine are beat and yellow

got 2 pairs of 09 true blue's and will get another 2 maybe even 3 when these release here. 3's are the best J imo. if only i can get some more fire reds mine are beat and yellow

Back
Top Bottom