Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Because the midsoles were dyed on the 01s. I got mine on right now

Working on getting a pair of 2001's myself.   Would love to pass on the 2011's once I am successful. 
This is kind of what i hate about the current state of the sneaker game.  Nobody goes hunting for an old pair til they are about to get a new retro.  I understand why in this case, but this always drives up the price of the older pair.  
If they died the 2011 then everybody would go crazy for these.

Jordan Brand needs to do the right thing.

Well, yeah.  
laugh.gif

I sold my 2011's White/Cement 3's as soon as I secured a pair of 2003's.  

And the good part about it, the prices actually go down for the older retros sometimes. 

These releases have made me start hunting down the older versions.  Just makes you appreciate how things once were. 

Don't know why or how to explain it.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Since the 09 was international exclusive, does this mean this will be a US exclusive this go-around? It's only fair, right?
smile.gif
Negative, it will be released outside of the US as well.

Since the 09 was international exclusive, does this mean this will be a US exclusive this go-around? It's only fair, right?
smile.gif
Negative, it will be released outside of the US as well.

I think these are gone be same quality as the cements but my 09 pair is better then my 201 cements

I think these are gone be same quality as the cements but my 09 pair is better then my 201 cements

smile.gif
Business does not speak the language of fairness.

smile.gif

smile.gif
I KNOW THEY SHOULDNT GET A CHANCE AT THESE AGAIN ITS NOT FAIR
mad.gif

smile.gif
I KNOW THEY SHOULDNT GET A CHANCE AT THESE AGAIN ITS NOT FAIR
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

smile.gif

so true! my 09 is still good. good luck to all trynna cop

Originally Posted by Savraj1

smile.gif

so true! my 09 is still good. good luck to all trynna cop

good bc i was ready to cop from overseas. still have a pair from 2001 but they are too small to rock. lets hope these dont start chipping like these new 3s they are feeding us. my 01s have never chipped to this day... maybe some small creases on the inside heels but thats it.

good bc i was ready to cop from overseas. still have a pair from 2001 but they are too small to rock. lets hope these dont start chipping like these new 3s they are feeding us. my 01s have never chipped to this day... maybe some small creases on the inside heels but thats it.

Did anyone see the samples of these with the Blue elephant print?

Did anyone see the samples of these with the Blue elephant print?

^^ Thanks for posting. First time I see an actual picture of the samples.
It doesn't look recent though, you can tell by the shape of the molding.  The current new toe box of the 3's kinda curves upwards. 

I wish they would release the True Blue with that red tongue liner 
ohwell.gif

^^ Thanks for posting. First time I see an actual picture of the samples.
It doesn't look recent though, you can tell by the shape of the molding.  The current new toe box of the 3's kinda curves upwards. 

I wish they would release the True Blue with that red tongue liner 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom