Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

If they gonna bring out the OG box, might as well just put NIKE AIR on the back of the shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 'Nike Air' thing is really getting old at this point. Like, we know they're not going to.

Can't wait for this release though.

My pair from Hot Sella Stop came in today, finally got some cement 3's back after runnin my 03's into the ground

I must say these are pretty nice... more comfortable than my Fire Reds.

Few things off the bat the heel is more narrow than the previous 3's but there still very comfy. The leather is super tumbled with a slight shine to it but not super shiny like some have said. Seems to be more elephant print material too, if only JB could do this with the newer XI models SMH

A little annoyed that my pair came ina reg jordan box but all the more reason to scoop another pair.

Gonna break these bad boys out tomorrow.
pimp.gif

207q5qc.jpg

4qso5k.jpg

angg28.jpg

k3x6vl.jpg

a3707.jpg

5ph3ba.jpg

s46xrt.jpg

Thank you for posting pics... they seem fine to me... please post pics of what they look like after a few days of wearing them.

Forget that 'OG' box stuff, just give me the kicks. I mean yeah it would be nice to have but I'm not pressed about it.
grin.gif

Deciding Factor: Midsole cracking. I won't tolerate that mess at all. I don't even care if it came Nike Air on the back - if those soles crack before I wear them 100 times, I dont want them.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Forget that 'OG' box stuff, just give me the kicks. I mean yeah it would be nice to have but I'm not pressed about it.
grin.gif

Deciding Factor: Midsole cracking. I won't tolerate that mess at all. I don't even care if it came Nike Air on the back - if those soles crack before I wear them 100 times, I dont want them.

Simple quality adjustments  > Nike Air.

So we get more elephant print cut on the white/cement 3s than previous 3s,but we cant get the right PL cut for the 11s hmmmmm.And i also notice where the red part of the midsole on the fire red is way thicker than the black part of the WC midsole.I wonder if that makes a difference in cracking quicker or not cause i never compared my TB and FR side by side like that.

Nice comparison pics up there MVPlikeKobe24! My pair from hot_sella_stop should be arriving anytime as well. Can't wait!

man those look too nice in your pics. i have been waiting a pretty long time to scoop these up

I can already foresee these being great quality. the tumbled leather looks like the same leather used on the recent XIIIs meaning that they wont crease. The midsole looks similar to the paint on the Powder IXs from last year, which was very durable and didnt crack in a few wears like the Aqua VIIIs.

Dang! I thought I was done with Jordans, but these are an exception! I guess I'll preserve my 03s now. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

I can already foresee these being great quality. the tumbled leather looks like the same leather used on the recent XIIIs meaning that they wont crease. The midsole looks similar to the paint on the Powder IXs from last year, which was very durable and didnt crack in a few wears like the Aqua VIIIs.

You know all this cracking and quality comments are getting quite boring and banal.  I mean, who cares if people own the ‘03 version or if they were slightly better?  End of the day the 2011 version is looking pretty good on its own, and Jordan brand is making them look pretty special with what’s going to be included.  I’m loving all the pics people are posting, and you can start to see how nice these will be.

The Air Jordan III white/cement is the greatest sneaker of all time.

Back
Top Bottom