Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

on_line.gif
Yusuke420-  Good lookin out!!!!

how did ndc sell out so fast? i've been refreshing and searching for like 15 minutes prior
then they finally show up and now they're out?
the cool greys didn't even go that fast!
i'm on the west coast too!
this is whoa!

What is really wack is the fact that the GS and down sizes are all discounted but the men's aren't discounted on Swoosh. It's all good. No pairs online for me. Dropping by HOH in a few hours to grab some pairs.

Screw eastbay... Had a 30 min. wait after only 10 seconds of being available... NDC came thru... Eastbay needs to fix this...

anyways... good luck to all those who are copping...

someone give me a link that works please.....why does it say they are no longer available when you click on the picture?

Damn nikekidwonder, talk about a change of heart in the last minute.  I thought you hated these?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Goodluck to everyone who bought from Eastbay, I'm heading to the mall in the A.M.

For people getting that "item is no longer available" b/s on NDC, just keep refreshing, mine finally worked and I just completed order.

Easy cop on NDC, got order confirmation email already.

By the way, people asking for free shipping codes on NDC...Register with NDC, you get free ground shipping with an order over $100.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

copped....NDC always comes thru for me...free shipping too
happy.gif

copped 4 on Niketown.com and 2 on eastbay.com  have some homies away in the UK and i promised them ill get them each a pair.

NDC link was clutch indeed, used my Discover giftcards to get a pair for 32.50. And I will get a pair tomorrow with discount.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

If NDC isnt working go on the no flash site first then come back to NT and click on the link, it should work then.

Limit of 2 instead of the usual 3 or 5 and no discount on swoosh. I know some of you are mad.
Or go onto the no flash site and search jordan iii not 3 and it should work.

and yes I quoted myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

If NDC isnt working go on the no flash site first then come back to NT and click on the link, it should work then.

Limit of 2 instead of the usual 3 or 5 and no discount on swoosh. I know some of you are mad.

good advice. worked for me. got one pair for me and one for a friend. thanks!

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

eastbay - 45 min wait

ndc - done

finishline - done
like i said , i can never ever cop online  no matter what its a damn joke

and the streak is still going 0-123.......................................................peace23

Still Available.. Try NDC again

dont know about that NDC link. i just went to the site searched "jordan 3" and boom, order placed free shipping. lmao @ waiting for FL and Eastbay

Back
Top Bottom