Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by wheaties

looks like eastbay still has them

Nah, if you try to add them to your cart the say sold out.
Easy pickup here.  4 people total in and out in 5 minutes

It seems like the Flint 13 release was more chaotic than this IMO .... or its just the cold weather preventing people from lining up I guess... 

Originally Posted by wuwuisaac

went to the Footlocker in King of Prussia in PA
there were only 6 people in line when I got there 5 minutes before their 7am release.
waited like 30 minutes to finally get in to start our purchasing process...
while we were in the store, they started asking us our the sizes we were looking to purchase,
I told them I want to try on a 9.5 and a 10 to see which one fits better,
but they say NO TRY ON BEFORE YOUR PURCHASE!!!
eek.gif

then I was like, fxxk it, I know I probably gonna fit in a 10,
but still didn't feel good without trying on the shoes before purchasing.

Is this the same for everyone on a Jordan retro release? no try ons?

I don't understand the no try ons if the store isn't packed and there isn't a line. Six people should have been fine.

I've done it before.

No crazy lines, but in the 15 min I was there, about 35 people copped at least one pair.  They will not sit in popular/major areas.

I haven't gotten up early since the g'damn 5's back in 2000.  Couldn't catch my connect this week and skipped out on the online !%@%. 

Back to bed.

while we were in the store, they started asking us our the sizes we were looking to purchase,
eek.gif

I would have bought both pairs, tried them on back home, and then return the pair I didn't want 29 days later.

man i never thought i would see the day that the jordan 3 would be selling retail for 150. yall can have that garbage. 150 for an inferior product that came out in the 80's... where they do that at? only in the jordan brand forum lol

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Scooped two of my three pairs at HOH Orlando. There wasn't that big of a line, 50 heads or so. Most of us bought multiples, so I wouldn't be surprised if these were sold out there by end of day today.

Picking up my third pair around noon from my HOH connect. These III's are the release of the year for me. Whoever said the quality is lacking on these needs to go jump off a building. Perfect and on point.

BTW, these do fit a 1/4 size big (which is perfect for me). So if you have a wide foot, go with your natural size.
Sorry bro. Concords will be the release of the year. These shoes are over-hyped and lack quality.  I can't wait to see the resell price from the hypebeast on these!

Easy cop, was there by 7am walk out at 7:25 there were about 20 people ahead, just waiting on my guy to get my 2nd pair
pimp.gif

Just walked out of Montgomery Mall here in the DC/MD area, there was atleast 6 people in line and they carry a lot of pairs. Easy cop

These will sell out but im sure they will be around til next week...easy cop. Going home to hook up some french toast...

Originally Posted by joekamel

eek.gif

I would have bought both pairs, tried them on back home, and then return the pair I didn't want 29 days later.
LOL my girlfriend was telling me exactly the same thing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Scooped two of my three pairs at HOH Orlando. There wasn't that big of a line, 50 heads or so. Most of us bought multiples, so I wouldn't be surprised if these were sold out there by end of day today.

Picking up my third pair around noon from my HOH connect. These III's are the release of the year for me. Whoever said the quality is lacking on these needs to go jump off a building. Perfect and on point.

BTW, these do fit a 1/4 size big (which is perfect for me). So if you have a wide foot, go with your natural size.
Sorry bro. Concords will be the release of the year. These shoes are over-hyped and lack quality.  I can't wait to see the resell price from the hypebeast on these!

So you think the Concords will have higher quality than the Space Jams or Cool Greys?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man i never thought i would see the day that the jordan 3 would be selling retail for 150. yall can have that garbage. 150 for an inferior product that came out in the 80's... where they do that at? only in the jordan brand forum lol

95% of everything retro coming out of Beaverton is inferior and overpriced.  And that's why my retro purchases between Nike and JB have declined from 15-25 a year to about 3-5 a year.  Nothing new.

sz15-18 left on NDC,,,kinda surprised.
but restocks will prob. happen. if not,o welll. Im cool with my 2 pairs.
retail FTL

Back
Top Bottom