AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Randy Moss rocking the Black & Yellow of the Steelers with the Lightnings at Heinz Field tonight :nthat:
20220103_184809.jpg

My joints are cooked. I clean them once and the yellow is already fading by the toe box
Whenever I buy solid colored shoes I don't expect to wear them much but they always seem to get the most wears out of me for some reason. These and those all red 3s that were released on all star weekend a few years back are worn by me more than any other shoe at the moment.

No shoes in the house is the best way to roll
I remember you said this before and I have to ask - don't you have a dog? I've thought about doing the whole no shoes in the house thing but we have 2 cats and when I walk around without shoes my socks get cat hair on them, and then that ends up in my shoes unless I lint-roll my socks before I put the shoes on. Do you have special house slippers or something?

I remember you said this before and I have to ask - don't you have a dog? I've thought about doing the whole no shoes in the house thing but we have 2 cats and when I walk around without shoes my socks get cat hair on them, and then that ends up in my shoes unless I lint-roll my socks before I put the shoes on. Do you have special house slippers or something?
I actually do! A present from my wife 2 christmases ago 😂

I lived in Japan for a long time and everyone had a shoe closet by the door so it’s something I do here.

B5D5D285-252D-4310-8F01-0D86B5A72EE3.jpeg

This is about the only Jordan i've not gotten yet that I've really, really wanted over the past few years or so. Probably should have a couple of months ago as prices are slowly moving up.

These are probably going to be one of the pairs that people start eating up come refund season.

Back
Top Bottom