Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Shock drop :rofl:

53E2519E-0290-407D-9C17-9CBC0AFD38AD.gif

Why even bother going into a thread and taking the time to write about something you apparently don't care about?

He wanted to let everyone know he was one of the "Cool kids"?
Why are y'all so sensitive on here. I didn't disrespect anyone on here and my post had no malicious intent. I simply said I don't like the shoe. It's a forum, the whole purpose is to voice your opinions. Next time make sure to quote me instead of making passive aggressive subliminal posts.

Understand the OG colorway talk, them cool grey 4’s was prolly one of the best non-OG colorways. I beat those into the ground worst than my DMP concords. I think my mom threw them out when I wasn’t home cause they were wolfing so bad

Last edited:
Why are y'all so sensitive on here. I didn't disrespect anyone on here and my post had no malicious intent. I simply said I don't like the shoe. It's a forum, the whole purpose is to voice your opinions. Next time make sure to quote me instead of making passive aggressive subliminal posts.
Nobody cares

Here it is, I'm quoting you...I speculated that maybe you were just trying to sound cool. Maybe it did baffle the previous member as to WHY you felt the need to come in here and just tell us you weren't going to purchase the sneaker in question. I DO hope the Black/Red 11's are everything your heart wishes for when they come in December though. I MIGHT be in for those as well. My previous 11's are getting a bit worn despite taking pretty good care of them over the years and it's time to retire them and let them live out their retirement home in Vista de Closet along with all my other retros and OGs I've retired over the years.

Here it is, I'm quoting you...I speculated that maybe you were just trying to sound cool. Maybe it did baffle the previous member as to WHY you felt the need to come in here and just tell us you weren't going to purchase the sneaker in question. I DO hope the Black/Red 11's are everything your heart wishes for when they come in December though. I MIGHT be in for those as well. My previous 11's are getting a bit worn despite taking pretty good care of them over the years and it's time to retire them and let them live out their retirement home in Vista de Closet along with all my other retros and OGs I've retired over the years.
Well in every thread I've been in on here there are several posters in those threads letting us know that said shoe is trash or that they aren't buying them, I kinda took that as the purpose of the forum.. To talk about shoes that you like and don't like. Again I didn't post it to disrespect anyone or try to come off as a "cool kid" I just stated my opinion on 4s. As for the 11s these will be only be the 2nd pair of 11s I've ever copped with the Platinum Tints being my first, I hope they're as dope I imagine they're gonna be. Also I appreciate you addressing me respectfully fam.

Nobody cares
Using the logic you presented in your first post, why make a subliminal post about someone's opinion that "nobody cares" about? I imagine you're a grown man typing like this. Grow up fam, I can tell you're one of those elitist dudes who thinks his words are gospel. Stop the corny stuff be direct next time.

Well in every thread I've been in on here there are several posters in those threads letting us know that said shoe is trash or that they aren't buying them, I kinda took that as the purpose of the forum.. To talk about shoes that you like and don't like. Again I didn't post it to disrespect anyone or try to come off as a "cool kid" I just stated my opinion on 4s. As for the 11s these will be only be the 2nd pair of 11s I've ever copped with the Platinum Tints being my first, I hope they're as dope I imagine they're gonna be. Also I appreciate you addressing me respectfully fam.

You're talking down on alot of people's grails, so expect some defensiveness.
If I was mod, I'd ban you for 23 days then only allow you in Jordan 4 threads when you return...

Back
Top Bottom