Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

2eeyhr6.jpg

ogxqn8.jpg

o78x34.jpg

Pair from NDC arrived today and fellas, look out, quality is on POINT. I'm shocked at how nice my pair came in. Reminds me of the shadow 1 GR quality. You wouldn't believe they are as mass produced as they are. With that being said, I'm sure there are going to be some F***** up pairs rollin' in for some. But I def lucked out here. :nthat:

M marztharealist Did you get the 2016 white-cement nike air jordan 4 retro?

Yup. I doubled up. They were nice. I even thought rubber pull tabs, were a nice touch. However, the low top height, and banana shape, completely killed them. I felt let down completely, afterwards.

Also, the synthetic leather creases horrendously. The toe box, looks like old people skin after a few good wears. Then there's the invetable yellowing of the mesh, and netting. Both of my pairs are still DS, so I'm just gonna sell them soon.

I'm gonna sell my Oreo 4's, too. I wish I could get my Legend Blue 11's off... But NO ONE wants to buy them, for ****.

But you want this release now?
Hope it's not just to confirm that you have been let down & you are left staring at a pair that you just want to sell soon.

I tried to avoid this release as I'm trying to slow down on shoe purchases. But these pics in here are making it hard. Looking forward to May now haha...

I hope my pairs look like the pair in this pic. The wing placement on most of the pairs posted, is horrendous. I also noticed this, on a lot of the smaller sizes. I also noticed that left shoe, on most pairs, sits lower than the right shoe.

Can you give an example of what you mean about the wing placement

But you want this release now?
Hope it's not just to confirm that you have been let down & you are left staring at a pair that you just want to sell soon.

I never said I wasn't goin' to cop. I said weeks ago, that I was goin' to cop regardless. They're my favorite Jordan of all-time. Initially, I was let down. After seeing official pics tho, I see that they could've been a lot worse. My BIGGEST complaint now, is the exact same. It's the height, and wing alignment. On some pairs it's nice, but on others it TREMENDOUSLY off, and they sit low like on the 2012's. At this point, if each shoe has this height, and placement below.

vlcsnap-2019-04-18-19h41m35s229.png

I'll be MORE than satisfied.

However, if they look like this right here...

VVVV

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

E6866C09-D2A5-4C2D-8540-DD642764DC7A2.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I'll be disgusted, & SUPER pissed.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Anyways, congrats to ALL who hit on the shock drop. I hope y'all enjoy the **** outta y'all pairs.

:smokin

Man I am in Love!!!!!! Putting them on brought back sooooo many memories, thinking I could jump higher, play better. The shoes are amazing!!! Just what I hoped for. 1 down 5 pair to go. Wearing them to work tomorrow. Prob wont get much done, because I am going to keep looking at my feet lol

Back
Top Bottom