Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

At first I just banned him from the thread for a week but then he decided to PM me calling me names, so yeah I banned him.

I feel bad for people who have so little going on in life that they resort to this type of stuff. No need for jealousy to miss the drop, it's coming for everyone in a couple weeks, no need for fakes being posted, no need for name calling.

I can say I’m fine with almost “retiring” with these

I’ve had every J from 1-23 (and a few post 23), and as much as the chase of the next pair used to excite me, now I feel satisfied with the 8-10 pairs I have now

This is probably it for me, excluding the inevitable return of playoff 12s, I’m good :smokin
no go on the rumored bred 1's?

20190418_201954.jpg

Well congrats Nike you did it. Finally together again.

Now to finish off the white pairs. Need that Fire Red 3M 5 next year. That one is my favorite of all time.

Last edited:
TV looks like Gentry getting blown up OR we can't see.. but the IV's and the crib are smooth.
It’s actually the broiler flames from a Burger King commercial during a timeout of Sixers/Nets. It came on just as I sat back. Too perfect :rofl:

Although, I don’t rock the apparel like I use to with the shoes, I am disappointed with the bull**** JB put out with this release. These are just some of the older ones I have that I can find, and they look better than that garbage JB is putting out now.

E4AE8767-AFA3-479E-9F24-7D137D6B53A8.jpeg
8C927709-C4D7-4914-9CA7-1C4549E4757A.jpeg
AA003F69-91C5-424A-8552-0E1FF382DE54.jpeg
I want that zip up. When? Where? How much?

Back
Top Bottom