Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Don’t take this the wrong way (just trying to help) but you and others need to stop with this sizing confusion. The shoe is TTS like nearly if not all other Jordan retros. You should’ve went TTS on CJ4s too. IMO the “I’m a wide footer so I need to size up” thing shouldn’t apply to retro Jordan’s as they typically aren’t and never have been narrow shoes. Go TTS man. Please.
I hear you, but previous Jordan 1/4 retros hurt my pinky toe if I dont size up (not the past 5 year retros though, they might have finally made the correct adjustments!)

Just bit on StockX for $240. Won’t have time to try and purchase because of work. But now I’m thinking. do these guys have shoes in hand to ship? or am I gonna have to wait for them to receive Saturday before I get any shipping confirmation?
If they don't ship in 3 days they get hit with extra fees next time. So likely it's people who have a plug or got them from SNKRS. There is a slight chance for fakes too TBH but not that likely.

If they don't ship in 3 days they get hit with extra fees next time. So likely it's people who have a plug or got them from SNKRS. There is a slight chance for fakes too TBH but not that likely.

I doubt StockX let's a lot of fakes through

e85f076eabeb28a93562c63846b26e31.jpg

Fly in 2019 or nah? Not in a hypebeast way, more like how Im not wearing short shorts to pick up my iv's way. I always wanted some.(not ones that were washed with somebodys girls draws)

Wore mine with my 6s the other day...Dope...
Screenshot_20190501-144734.jpg
Screenshot_20190501-144757.jpg

Lol. Have you seen videos of the process & the cats inspecting the items? It's a joke.
No, please share. I doubled up on the BC3 and WC4 from stockX, they seem to be matches to me. The originals I bought from Nike

^Nice...."A" for effort, I'd say. I honestly think these are overall decent but I've been on the fence too. The toe box is somewhat bothersome but not too bad. The thing that really keeps me from being All IN is the off-centered Nike Air. True, your .gif doesn't show much difference but on every other pic I've seen, that NA looks straight wrapped, warped and twisted. And though I won't be able to see it, all the time....It's really making me not want them right off the bat.

Think I'm gonna chill and if I've gotta pay a little extra after seeing in hand and feeling like I truly want...I'll go ahead and cop in the following days or next weekend.

They probably send it out in waves. I believe you need to confirm/pay if you win. So initial winners probably already got notifications. Not sure how long they have to confirm. I'd think that the longer we don't get it, there's a greater chance that we didn't win.
bet...appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom