Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I'm glad the black/cement color name is validated on the box as black/fire red/cement so this is the appropriate name we should proceed with regardless.

Can’t wait to get these. Haven’t been able to wear bred 4s in a minute since my 2008 pair is completely chipped up.

399CCC79-FCDF-434D-A0F4-9E5054E2566A.jpeg
3003AD4E-ADEB-4E25-A24D-9CE098385576.jpeg
Whiffed on a reservation
Walked in to the mall at 8:15 AM
Expected to head to Footlocker to lose
Looked to my left and saw Footaction open with no customers.
Walked in asked if they had a 13
Yes we do
Amen
Grabbed a toddler 10 also and dipped.
Made me think they were flooded with them until I saw sold out everywhere later in the day.

CF597830-552B-4A08-A86B-3EA2FC1E3745.jpeg
Im probably late but I didnt know the netting on the side is not glue to the mesh. Just messing with them to look like 99s lol. Was the CDPs & ‘12 netting was loose too? I never own them, only the 99’s

Might have been answered already but recent 4’s netting have not been glued down.

The CDP and 2012 are glued down. I don’t know when they stopped gluing down the netting and maybe them loose like the OG’s. Could have started on the 2016 white cement 4’s.

You can always tell who is new to this "culture" from the sneaker ironing questions.

-Drew
You couldn't be more wrong. It's insane and honestly looks pretty dumb but to each their own. Been doin this since 92. Never ironed one shoe lol. Will never iron a shoe. You realize once you walk in them it will reshape anyhow and you're damaging the integrity of the shoe? Cats were doing this to get creases out almost 2 decades ago until they realized the second they wore them the iron was useless and the shoe creased again.

You couldn't be more wrong. It's insane and honestly looks pretty dumb but to each their own. Been doin this since 92. Never ironed one shoe lol. Will never iron a shoe. You realize once you walk in them it will reshape anyhow and you're damaging the integrity of the shoe? Cats were doing this to get creases out almost 2 decades ago until they realized the second they wore them the iron was useless and the shoe creased again.

I'm talking about ironing to shape the toe, not to get creases out.

AM heads were reshaping AMs a long time ago to fix the banana shape of AM1s during that era of retros. You should know that if you've been doing it since 92.

My statement was not a shot at all to you, but I guess I must've said something to get you to respond to me in that way, pleigbboi lol.

-Drew

I'm talking about ironing to shape the toe, not to get creases out.

AM heads were reshaping AMs a long time ago to fix the banana shape of AM1s during that era of retros. You should know that if you've been doing it since 92.

My statement was not a shot at all to you, but I guess I must've said something to get you to respond to me in that way, pleigbboi lol.

-Drew
No type of way, homey, just not new to this "culture." I get what ya'll are doing but it doesn't change the fact you guys are destroying the integrity of a brand new shoe. After a couple wears if that even it's gonna look even worse than it did factory. I guess i could say you know who doesn't wear their shoes when they talk about ironing them.

Back
Top Bottom