Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

The shape on the 3’s could be closer to og, but im pretty indifferent toward them having thin or thick elephant print. I’m probably one of the few people here who still likes the 2018 retro.

The shape on the 3’s could be closer to og, but im pretty indifferent toward them having thin or thick elephant print. I’m probably one of the few people here who still likes the 2018 retro.
I like the 18, just not the leather used. Motorsport 4 warped my standards for contemporary tumbled leather. If the shape was like 3s from 194-2011, I'd like em even more.

Yes
If that ridiculous toe bump weren’t there, it’d be perfect
C8B14023-E151-43EA-BB1C-9F7B8FFBE753.jpeg

Yeah that toe bump is really annoying

Everything is wrong with the modern 3s. Not gonna start it up again in here though. Don’t make me call @tonytobacco :lol:

I am getting a pair, going to ball in them. I will have fun balling in them as well.

£330 for two pairs? I better start saving! That will be it for me and jordans this year and unless some 7s come out next year, that will be retirement

Back
Top Bottom