Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Roger that. Is there anything specific in terms of the technique to avoid wrinkling up the toes? Or did you get some wrinkles? Oh, and what are you going to use on the edges, the fabric pencil or something else? LOL

One of the videos posted when I first got wind of this ironing thing details the motion used to iron the toe while having the the toe hanging half way over a table. Basically bending the shoe in the opposite direction trying to un-banana them.

The tip on that fabric pen didn’t look small enough I’m thinking I’m gonna grab the gac and get busy with the light grey

It’s really hard to capture in pics. In person the difference is night and day. Working on the Durabuck lines later when I have more time

59D1C7A6-0A5D-4BCA-953C-CF80FDB69025.jpeg

4E4ABC4F-4E91-491A-A52E-B565EAADE30A.jpeg
I’ll only do this if it’s permanent. Not tryna do it then have it keep doing it every few months

One of the videos posted when I first got wind of this ironing thing details the motion used to iron the toe while having the the toe hanging half way over a table. Basically bending the shoe in the opposite direction trying to un-banana them.

The tip on that fabric pen didn’t look small enough I’m thinking I’m gonna grab the gac and get busy with the light grey
I think those pencils I posted are small enough, but not sure how long it would take to cover the area.
Thanks for the other info. But did you get any wrinkles in the toe rand or no?

This is something I plan on doing. What did you use to paint the edges? Was it a thin brush or a tooth pick? And did you free hand it did you mask off the shoe with masking tape?
and lastly are you suppose to use a hair blower on low setting after you painted?
1/2 white cement Angelus grey 4 1/2 Angelus grey 1/3 the amount of fabric medium— mix it ... use index card or poker card as your guide. Apply 1st coat let dry for 10 mins or use blow dryer .. take your time if you rush you will mess up. Do like 4-5 coats to get the grey color... if you don’t apply enough coats or use too much medium it will look white. Have fun let’s see the final product

I think those pencils I posted are small enough, but not sure how long it would take to cover the area.
Thanks for the other info. But did you get any wrinkles in the toe rand or no?

Can’t find a fine point fabric pen/pencil in grey. I also didn’t look super hard lol

got my breds in today... they are sick in person... ill post pics once i get the second pair soon... but heres my thoughts.. the nike air is slanted in the back but after seeing it one time its not a big deal... i got used to it quickly...the material is thin but honestly what did you expect? i rather it be like that then the suede they used in 2012... comfort wise they fit great and more true to size compared to the white cements... my only complain is the laces they are od long! i could see why people are choking these joints up me included lol... what the size length of these laces i need a new pair on ebay asap

Damn it man....I find myself getting most "jealous" of not having these when I see pics of these with either the correct denim or with shorts. But then, I beceome overall dejected when I see the NIke Air awfulness and the panel-cut-chalking that's making these look better. Man....What is going on JB???? What happened to your product being DESIROUS?!?!?! Why I gotta sell myself to want to wear your product anymore?

It's like y'all are just sayin "F-udge it....We're only making these for a select group of people that are gonna buy these if we get them close enough. Then we'll "Re-master" them againand make more money." You see people buyin 3 and 4 pairs (part of the issue on the consumer side)....Do it RIGHT!!!! You'll have even more buyers if you just do it right!!! Y'all wrong for the off-center logo.

End Rant. Re-talked myself out of buying.

Good.

its really personal pref. some people care alot, some care a little and some dont care. if u the type that dont really care, stay true to yaself and just do you.

dont turn yaself into a person who stresses over those things when you normally dont, just cause u see others on here complaining.

This is it right here.

can someone please bump a Jordan 2011 thread? I need an LC. have one posted on the right thread, but no ones biting

I got a heads up from my boy monday morning that SNS still had very limited sizes left. Had to wait until the evening to place an order, luckily my size was still there. Shipped out on tuesday from sweden and delivered at my door thursday afternoon in so fla.

Happy as hell to finally have these in proper form, i've only had the cdp back in '09 about a year after those released.

IMG_20190509_172158.jpg

Who customized your fire red 4s?

Mjow1999 off IG. I would not recommend him though. It wasnt a good job. Tabs weren't inserted correctly, had loose thread and did a terrible job on the midsole repaint. Then they cracked again after a week. It was the first swap and repaint I did.. Learned my lesson there.

Back
Top Bottom