Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I think that’s a problem when getting these type of shoes you can’t really try them on most of the time.

Yeah its a real pain.. If possible, I try to get to a store and try on a GR that is sitting before the drop of a shoe that I am a little clueless about.

Nike in the future should just have pop ups of the shoes they’re dropping so people could try them on, but then purchase from the app after trying it on

Idk what alotta dudes is saying the 4s is mad comfy to me its just a hassle tryna keep the right shoe from creasing(the left doesnt) ...to agree with the dude who said 13s are comfy as much as i overall hate 13s the he got games felt like air

Idk what alotta dudes is saying the 4s is mad comfy to me its just a hassle tryna keep the right shoe from creasing(the left doesnt) ...to agree with the dude who said 13s are comfy as much as i overall hate 13s the he got games felt like air

Right shoe creasing could be due to driving.....

Yeah its a real pain.. If possible, I try to get to a store and try on a GR that is sitting before the drop of a shoe that I am a little clueless about.
Problem was you would think all 3's, 4's, etc should fit the same but they don't. BC3's have more toe room than TB3's. WC4's have more toe room than BC4's. I'm just speaking of recent releases and my experience and I'm a wide footer. Could be the type of materials used or how it's stitched, idk. I actually don't even know how some ppl can talk about sizing down on this shoe, tho. My WC4's are one of the most comfy J's I got and that's because of the toe room. I don't want to spend another $200+ just to get the next size up, so I'll just try and stretch these out with thicker socks and hope it forms to my feet better the more wear it gets. It's already laced as loose as it can.

I think most of the j’s I get are comfortable. The ones I wear actually. I just have sizing issues. I think my problems come from me retaining water. Some days my feet blow up like balloons then some days they look like skeletons. But I never have cushioning problems.

6548B7D3-4586-486D-A010-67960553B1AA.jpeg SOOOOO glad I doubled up on these

Sorry!! Wrong thread ahahaha.

Last edited:
I did try on the previous 2019 release IV’s and I found them to have run big. Lots of pliability.

However I bought a pair half size down and it’s a fit I prefer. One to one. No discomfort.

Pick your poison.

And I do feel everyone here knows their size but shoes tend to be cut differently. I believe the majority of us wentbhalf wise down in regards to the VI.

Over boost? I'm convinced you never worn a pair
Take the insole out on your 7 and see how it goes. Some NMDs don't even come wit one cuz they don't need it
NMDs one of the worst shoes I ever owned. Traded 2 NMDs for OVO 10s and traded that for Jordan 1 Chicagos.
Chill my guy.

You clearly don't know what you're saying because 7s aren't 6s with the cardboard stiff midsole. 7s are buttery
and the Air unit is implemented well. I'm not gonna debate comfort because that changes from person to person
but I'm saying 7s are one of the most comfortable Jordans out there.

NMDs one of the worst shoes I ever owned. Traded 2 NMDs for OVO 10s and traded that for Jordan 1 Chicagos.
Chill my guy.

You clearly don't know what you're saying because 7s aren't 6s with the cardboard stiff midsole. 7s are buttery
and the Air unit is implemented well. I'm not gonna debate comfort because that changes from person to person
but I'm saying 7s are one of the most comfortable Jordans out there.
Those 10s only goin for 200 now...

I did try on the previous 2019 release IV’s and I found them to have run big. Lots of pliability.

However I bought a pair half size down and it’s a fit I prefer. One to one. No discomfort.

Pick your poison.

And I do feel everyone here knows their size but shoes tend to be cut differently. I believe the majority of us wentbhalf wise down in regards to the VI.
This post helps a a lot. My second pair I’ll half size down. My lava atc 2 came in and they fit perfectly. I like rocking my kicks with the untied sloppy look still.

Seems like the price dropped in the last two days on stockX (at least in my size). The past month they’ve been hovering around $250-$260 in my size. Now they’ve dropped to $238-$245 range

Back
Top Bottom